blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

you will be happy with the re sx. what amp you running. i have heard that the l5/7's just dont sound right and others like them so idk. i have had no issues with my re which is in the wifes car now

and everybody thats rec other subs did you ever think these are the 2 he wants to pick from. instead of suggesting something else just answer his question. the sx is a good sub and will be just as loud as any of the subs you all mentioned

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

the RE SX sounds great.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

thanks for everyones replies.I just wanted to check on these 2 brands because I did'nt want to go over the 300dls range on a pair of good 15".I'll be running a HIFONICS BXi2600D witch I already have but probably for christmas I'll be checking out the SUNDOWN amps.

Archived