Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

what 15" will I be better off with the kicker 15" l7 or the RE Audio SXX15D4 there both 1000watt rms.

no experience with the re, but i can tell you the 15" cvx is better than the 15" l7,

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

dc level 3

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Posted

you will be happy with the re sx. what amp you running. i have heard that the l5/7's just dont sound right and others like them so idk. i have had no issues with my re which is in the wifes car now

and everybody thats rec other subs did you ever think these are the 2 he wants to pick from. instead of suggesting something else just answer his question. the sx is a good sub and will be just as loud as any of the subs you all mentioned

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

RE AUDIO FTW!!!!

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Posted

RE

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

the RE SX sounds great.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Posted

thanks for everyones replies.I just wanted to check on these 2 brands because I did'nt want to go over the 300dls range on a pair of good 15".I'll be running a HIFONICS BXi2600D witch I already have but probably for christmas I'll be checking out the SUNDOWN amps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1150 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...