I do remember meh telling yu in chat that I had financial problems and never built the box and I promissed that I'd pay the 15 or 10 that yu asked for. I haven't forgot I've been in a whole for a good bit of time. Yu also said don't sweat it correct meh if I'm wrong yu said np I do designs for lots of people.... So please tell me why the hate? I know yu never said any charge from the beginning of the design yu made yu said email I sent yu my email and yu sent it without saying any price when I was almost ready for the build on the box. I sent yu a message saying how much for the design. Yu never said anything about price. I did. What about if i never had said how much? Right after I ran into the situation. I sent yu a message saying I had money problems. Now please tell me why yu can't respect the fact that I can't even pay 15 or 10 right now cuz every penny is 83884 dollars for meh?? If anyone wants to help meh cool if not I guess it will still have to be cool cuz I can't do nothing about it. Since someone had to call meh out like that

Meh and yu and yu and meh

No matter how they toss the dice, it has to be

The only one for meh is yu, and yu for meh

So happy together

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i lol'ed so hard

its exactly what i thought of when i read his post lol i couldnt stop singing that song afterwards so i just put it here with a few little tweaks

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I never built the box!! And technically not my iPhone it's my bro's said it was mine cuz he asked me to unlock it and didn't want to go thought the mess and saying it was my bro and all that stuff dang it's just help man i didn't mean to say it was mine my fault

its exactly what i thought of when i read his post lol

was going to say that word for word lol. i don't get the 'yu' thing. a girl texts me like that. it's like wtf...yOu...just one more letter and you won't look so dumb. especially on a keyboard. they're all within 4 keys for crying out loud :trippy:

wait, you got money to build a box and buy an iphone but you cant pay 10bux? :werd_msword:

A man is a measure of his word. With out honesty, trust and respect your just another bottom feeder. It isn't about 10 bones you knuckle head.

Edited by Soapbox

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising