Jasper 200 router jig

its a pain to use you have to look from the top and add the pivot pin then find the hole where your cutting and cut steve has some videos where hes using it check it out on his youtube.

Edited by d-REW

tuTWENTY * Team MechMan * Team Shok * Team Sundown

• 2 weeks later...

i just got my router and my circle jig but i got no idea how to use it. i wanna make my circle rings for my 6.5" speakers and my 12" woofers and i really appreciate if some one can help me wit the sequence i need to follow i saw steve video but he only shows the sequence to do 8" can some one help me

thank you

Yeah When i first got this toll i installed it the wrong way , you want to make sure the letters are facing down.

If you want to make cuts that are small then the pin wont fit all the way trough but it will still work fine just

make sure the hole for the pin on the board is cut all the way through.

2015 F-150 Platnuim

• 4 weeks later...

if you have a jasper and a plunge base router and are still having a hard time figuring out how to cut holes. i suggest you give up and not further pursuit this hobby or career.

the jasper makes life 100% simpler. its like using a multiplication table from elementary school. how hard was that?

NEUMAN