Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Part 2 Spring Break Nationals, Daytona Beach, FL SPL Demos. Mikey's aka Owners1 H2 Hummer & ____? Ford Expedition. Loud Ground Pounding Low Hair Trick Blowing Bass.

[media]

Video looks good.. I think I had just gotten there when you took that. The Expedition belongs to Navid from Crescendo

Hummer H2

(8) Crossfire XS V2 15's

(4) Crescendo Audio BC 5500s

(16) Crescendo 6.5's, (16) Crescendo Tweeters, (4) Beyma 8" Midrange

http://www.youtube.com/Owners1

Posted

Navid's truck is a beast like Mikey's..murders the lows. I was happy to see he's running crossfires too.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Posted

I wont. but there is a time and place for everything.

my favorite part of it. :32 and :34.

See who else sees it.

OP you got some video editing skills.

What camera are you using.,

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I wont. but there is a time and place for everything.

my favorite part of it. :32 and :34.

See who else sees it.

OP you got some video editing skills.

What camera are you using.,

i see it and, i don't think i would have paid for that door job

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3173 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...