Sonic Electronix

I have been waiting for someone else other then me to say this....This will now be the second time the OP has heard this....LOL

yea honestly if i was you... i would sell all four and upgrade.... im selling my kickers because honestly i think 2.25 cubic feet per 12 is kinda stupid! when higher end subs need less air space like (1.5) kickers sound the best with more air space.....if you have the air space for 6 L7 15's (25-36 cubic ft then go for it) but if you dont then dont add more

(also sometimes adding more subs doesnt help your score very much)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

I have been waiting for someone else other then me to say this....This will now be the second time the OP has heard this....LOL

lol. ill get it as big as i can/maybe build in the car if im feelin up to it/can get some help

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

yea honestly if i was you... i would sell all four and upgrade.... im selling my kickers because honestly i think 2.25 cubic feet per 12 is kinda stupid! when higher end subs need less air space like (1.5) kickers sound the best with more air space.....if you have the air space for 6 L7 15's (25-36 cubic ft then go for it) but if you dont then dont add more

(also sometimes adding more subs doesnt help your score very much)

i should be able to get the space i need. theyre 12s btw. i thought about switching, but i figured i might as well see how these sound first.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

i should be able to get the space i need. theyre 12s btw. i thought about switching, but i figured i might as well see how these sound first.

my bad i thought they were 15's but just make sure you got the air space and power you need and also seal it all off and it should sound good!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

my bad i thought they were 15's but just make sure you got the air space and power you need and also seal it all off and it should sound good!

ill see what i can crank out :) ill post something as soon as i get everything up and running! thanks everyone!

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

I bet you'd get more out of it if the port wasn't right up to the edge of that sub. Also, why do you want to tune that low? 30hz is low enough for car audio.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

sooo the box is 15.5 cubes before or after port displacement? i was thinking they were 15s but 4 12s in that big of box.. might be the problem! yes.. kickers do need alot of air space.. but i think 15 cubes for 4 12s is a bit much!

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

after all displacement. tuning cuz i want it to peak a bit lower lol. i still have a lot of playing around/tweaking with boxes to do. still have alot to learn. cant wait to get the next box done :D

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

Archived