Sonic Electronix

i just want to know how they sound......the only one i have heard is in my dads friend's escalade and it was 2 15s and it sounded like shit! they used to sound good when he had a wooden box. do all fiberglass boxes sound bad or did he have a fucked up one made?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

^ thats what i thought too...but from what he told me they made it a inch thick and tuned to 34 hz........ but who knows it sounded like hallow

^ thats what i thought too...but from what he told me they made it a inch thick and tuned to 34 hz........ but who knows it sounded like hallow

I'd check to see if it actually is an inch thick, it probably isn't.

If it was for midrange and wasn't adequately thick it could make it sound strange. but for bass I would think it would be kinda hard to tell the difference. Does it flex when the bass hits?

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

idk i didnt really look at it when it was playing but it prolly wasnt a inch thick....a local shop built it so they prolly just threw it together and told him it was but it really didnt sound good at all!

a properly designed fiberglass box can sound as good as a properly designed wooden box. same way with a poorly designed fiberglass/wooden box. chances are, his box was poorly designed. timmy aka groundpounder2k2 (who has just reappeared here) had 6 memphis 15's sealed in his cavalier and i believe was hitting around 153 decibels on the TL

idk i didnt really look at it when it was playing but it prolly wasnt a inch thick....a local shop built it so they prolly just threw it together and told him it was but it really didnt sound good at all!

Yeah, the shop probably ripped him off. It's probably only a few layers thick and it probably isn't even tuned to what they said. They probably overcharged him too. But yeah, see if it flexes when playing.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

My caddy's and homies fiberglass enclosure's sound great! It must not be thick enough or is possibly poorly built. Pics of said enclosure if any.

ill get some next time i see him

Yeah, the shop probably ripped him off. It's probably only a few layers thick and it probably isn't even tuned to what they said. They probably overcharged him too. But yeah, see if it flexes when playing.

probably lol and yea ill check next time i see it