Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

I was just trying to help out because I know I personally wouldn't trust someone doing an install for me if they couldn't even speak proper English and I know the same goes for many others.

I'll let a foreigner do my set up if i see their previous work, cuss it's their work/installs that do the real talking. I'm sure others agree ..

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll let a foreigner do my set up if i see their previous work, cuss it's their work/installs that do the real talking. I'm sure others agree ..

32266674017_large.jpg

^^^^This trunk install speaks pretty good english, no? That's my evo X, I did that a few months back.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

i would consider any box that is in a trunk, to be a "trunk car".

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i would consider any box that is in a trunk, to be a "trunk car".

really? What about cars like thor's? Totally sealed off and no upper backseat in the car. I would almost consider that a micro-wall setup. I mean technically it is a trunk car because the box is in the trunk of a car but the actually trunk area itself has ZERO effect on how it sounds and meters.

i need access to a meter. doin it at shows dont cut it cause my job has been workin me to the bone since i got down here to FL. and the one person i know with one i dont know personally and not they type of person to just use people

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Who was the guy with the Caddy doing mid 150's out of the trunk with the seats up, I cant seem to remember his name....Im pretty sure he uses Sundown amps....

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Who was the guy with the Caddy doing mid 150's out of the trunk with the seats up, I cant seem to remember his name....Im pretty sure he uses Sundown amps....

more than likely old school. if he isnt already, hell be running 2 18s in his trunk

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

more than likely old school. if he isnt already, hell be running 2 18s in his trunk

Thats who I was thinking of, I had it right there but couldnt quit put the letters together...

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Thats who I was thinking of, I had it right there but couldnt quit put the letters together...

when he told me the volume of his trunk my eye damn near fell out 18 FUCKIN CUBES! lol

Archived