Sonic Electronix

highest metered DAILY trunk car ....

sucks my seats dont let down neither, so i'll probably just take out the 6x9's and port there

mine do let down, but imma have them up most of the time.

dont take out the 6x9s, the middle deck of it should be plenty of port area.

mine do let down, but imma have them up most of the time.

dont take out the 6x9s, the middle deck of it should be plenty of port area.

also david.... it might be better to use a aero port thats what im gonna use for mine

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

also david.... it might be better to use a aero port thats what im gonna use for mine

a good 6-8 in aero your using?

well yours is going to be done before mine, so ill see how you like yours!!!

so far i got 3 subs, still need amps, 1 sub, batts. and then i can bump! alt can wait dont mind charging batts every 2months. lol....

so yours should be done first!! part time sucks yoo!! lol

a good 6-8 in aero your using?

well yours is going to be done before mine, so ill see how you like yours!!!

so far i got 3 subs, still need amps, 1 sub, batts. and then i can bump! alt can wait dont mind charging batts every 2months. lol....

so yours should be done first!! part time sucks yoo!! lol

im gonna use a 8 inch aero

and shit i wish i had a job lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

really? What about cars like thor's? Totally sealed off and no upper backseat in the car. I would almost consider that a micro-wall setup. I mean technically it is a trunk car because the box is in the trunk of a car but the actually trunk area itself has ZERO effect on how it sounds and meters.

i see what your getting at.. and i would kinda also consider them as a miniwall.

but to clear this up, i think the op is talking about movable boxes in the trunk that allows sound waves to reflect off of the rear hatch/trunk and up into the cabin instead of being sealed off/walled

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

He said metering with the back seat up. It could be sealed from the trunk and still have the backseat up. Idk how well that would go though lol

Like I said earlier, a 4th order potted through the deck would be nice. I'd do it through the factory rear speaker holes just to keep it looking totally stock

Archived