Second Skin Audio

Fi Sub Ohms

Jman08

i am going to be selling my whole system to a friend in a couple of weeks and im gettin a new car soon so i decided im gonna ge an 18" fi bl can i wire this woofer to 2 ohms i notice it only came in a dual 1 or 2.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Aren't the resistance loads per coil on FI subs just a tad off however?

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

On an Fi if you order dual 1 you will get dual .75 in reality and if you order dual 2 it's dual 1.5. But regardless after all rises you are seeing dual 1 or a little more.

HU: JVC KD-AVX1Speakers: Stock BlazerSub: 2 Mass Destruction Car Audio Sidewinder 12"Amp: Orion HCCA-D1200 @ 1ohm (600 RMS)Box: 3.0 cubes tuned to 35

On my sub with my Meter ohms are dead on at 2.0 maybe 1.9 per coil...I have the dual 2 model..Believe me I have checked them enough to know..I know the website says 1.5 but with mine mine are almost Spot on.

On an Fi if you order dual 1 you will get dual .75 in reality and if you order dual 2 it's dual 1.5. But regardless after all rises you are seeing dual 1 or a little more.
On my sub with my Meter ohms are dead on at 2.0 maybe 1.9 per coil...I have the dual 2 model..Believe me I have checked them enough to know..I know the website says 1.5 but with mine mine are almost Spot on.

Okay, good to know! Thanks guys! :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Archived