?

philosoraptor.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ha

Oh. I thought it was something deep and philosophical. It's just a girl.

no not about a girl i long since have not liked her that was just a example

lol knew it was about a girl...

That alone is why your attracted to her, because you don't understand her. It is something to chase and once you get it your bored with it. Like a really suspenseful movie. Your hooked on the story and try to figure out who done it and once you find out your pissed.

As for why theres no way to tell you what you want to hear, its just human nature.

no chris it was just the example used... im trying to figure out y humans r attracted to that which they do not understand

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

But how do we know that's what happened? That makes me go crazy.

We don't thats where science and religion come in. Them conflicting is another story.

100% of each science and religion is theory, not theorem. Math is theorem.

We can't prove anything scientifically or religiously, and we will kill our selves trying to. The trick to the whole thing is knowing when to stop thinking about it.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

her pheromone is one that runs you wild. that, and the fact that what drives her is a mystery to you as of now. its all about the chase, wanting want you dont have (or know). chase it bro! find out what makes her tick.

idk im very technical and can figure out and explain almost anything with logic

It could also be related to how the universe began. I was watching a show the other day on it, and it baffles me on how it all started from nothing (big bang) and how everything in the entire universe was compressed into something smaller than an atom, and that tiny millionth of a millionth of a mm had so much energy built up and once it blew, created everything. But how do we know that's what happened? That makes me go crazy.

oh im full of these questions

Haha theres yer problem right there^^

Haha im kiddin man!

u r probably right i need 2 be on something

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i love psychology and how the brain works

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

stimulus. simple as that. certain things stimulate us in ways down to the smallest details. and every person is different, being affected by varying stimuli in the world. why this person does this, or does that is either a concious or subconcious decision, either way affected by how we react to the stimuli around us. the answer can be simple and complex at the same time, and if its about a girl...my god. youre either still a kid or im too old.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

stimulus. simple as that. certain things stimulate us in ways down to the smallest details. and every person is different, being affected by varying stimuli in the world. why this person does this, or does that is either a concious or subconcious decision, either way affected by how we react to the stimuli around us. the answer can be simple and complex at the same time, and if its about a girl...my god. youre either still a kid or im too old.

no not about a girl it was simply the first example i thought of somthing from 6 months ago

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

because when it can be explained its no fun...when you don't know what it is its intriguing

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!