just sent payment for a 300 amp iraggi alt from CJ18 here on the forum! :drinks:

just gotta order my dual alt bracket from georgia power systems and the burb will have dual 300 amp iraggis under the hood :yahoo:

pics when i get it installed ! :pardon:

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

so you're getting 9kw of charging power for a 5kw amp huh? i like your style.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Nice, should have virtually barely any voltage drop :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

so you're getting 9kw of charging power for a 5kw amp huh? i like your style.

yes sir i am

thanks man :drinks:

i will probally add two more D3100s in the rear to make 4 xs D3100s in the back and two D3400s up front

and probally 8 runs of 1/0 welding cable (4+/4-)

:drink40:

Nice, should have virtually barely any voltage drop :D

im hopin so :) only bad thing is the 300 amp iraggis have barley any ouput at idle but ill just rev it up for demos and watch my voltage stay steady :pardon: atleast i hope lol

got my second 300 amp iraggi alt from CJ18 here on the forum

payed for it wensday and had it saturday :)

put it in the stock location just to make sure it worked and it worked perfect :clapping:

now i just gotta get my dual alt bracket :drinks:

v6j6di.jpg

153l7pu.jpg

sexy alt!!! :trippy:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

ordered a third 100 sq ft pack of fat mat

probally gunna do some more on the roof then all four doors and i should be good on deadning

got some ideas for my door panels also i have a center console in the work and ill be relocating my ac controls

pics when its starts coming together :drinks:

• 3 weeks later...

alright so i got all my deadning done

the entire roof is 4+ layers the floor behind the c-pilliar is 2 layers and everything behind the c pilliar is foamed and 2-3 layers all over

all four doors are doubled and tripled in areas and even put some deadning on the back of the door panels

543b2f30.jpg

0641ad64.jpg

two 300 amp iraggi alts

waiting to have the money for the dual alt bracket from dc power :pardon:

077dfc0f.jpg

Also picked up a AQ2200D from a friend for real cheap and got a hook up on the OS 4 wiring harness and the steering wheel control module i need to put a radio in my tahoe witch will be a pioneer AVH-4300DVD

1588tiw.jpg

i dropped the suburban headliner off for black suede today so when thats back installed ill get pics of that

another thing is i was wanting to get a DC 5k for the L7s but not that i have one AQ2200D that i got for a steal im thinking about getting a second one and running them strapped at 1 ohm to the 15s since my electrical will be pretty beefy and it wouldnt cost as much as getting the 5K and would happen alot sooner :peepwall:

any opinions one running the AQ2200Ds strapped at 1ohm to 4 L7 15s?

Archived