got for pc but im still trying to get rid of this fuckin lag

e8400 overclocked to 3.5ghz

4 gb's ram

gigabyte 460 gtx overclocked

and im only getting 30 to 60 fps and its lagging. i hope they patch it very soon cuz its kinda hard to play

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I want this game so bad I can taste it, might pick it up after work tomorrow, just no internet to play online, how is single player campain?

the campain is pretty sick honestly

its a really good story line

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

i started single player, seems pretty brutal so far, but i think this game is getting an all around 9/10 from me. Again thou ive not experienced many games in general . i bought my xbox last x-mas just to play mwf2 so...

To be honest the only thing that makes me crazy about black ops is the fact they use the term "spy plane" instead of "UAV". i got really used to hearing UAV and now its got me all kinds of confused. :yahoo:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I want this game so bad I can taste it, might pick it up after work tomorrow, just no internet to play online, how is single player campain?

havent even touched it lol. jumped straight online cause i was in the zone. at the midnight release tourney i beat this guy 20 to 5 while i was on the phone talkin my mom through how to set up a router to her laptop

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

havent even touched it lol. jumped straight online cause i was in the zone. at the midnight release tourney i beat this guy 20 to 5 while i was on the phone talkin my mom through how to set up a router to her laptop

you're one of those bastards that I hate. one who is just too damn good and makes me want to embed a controller in an lcd.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you're one of those bastards that I hate. one who is just too damn good and makes me want to embed a controller in an lcd.

^^^^^^^ This lmao :drink40:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

i havent touched a cod game in over a year....

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived