alarm install on mustang with shaved door handles

hey guys. I'm goin to trade my camaro tomorrow for a mustang. The only problem with the car so far is it has shaved door handles with poppers but the guy ripped the alarm out so theres no way of opening the doors unless you reach inside. He says its around $200 to get an alarm installed that can control the doors. is this true?

its a 98 z28 auto with 185000 miles on it. it runs great but being metalic gold it gets to much unwanted attention. Plus the mustangs built pretty well from what ive heard so far...

Iv'e had mustangs before my first car was an 89 gt and second was a 95 cobra that I traded for the camaro. The mustangs were way more fun to drive but werent as fast

There is usually a mechanical release if the previous owner put one on. Usually under car. You know incase the batt dies. But a decent alarm can cost 200.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

ok but would a decent alarm for that price have options for door poppers? I think he said he already had the alarm it just needed to be installed.

ask the guy what type of alarm he had on it or ask him if you can buy it from him(cheaper)

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

he said he didn't like the alarm that was on it so he tore it out. I think he said he had another one and just had to have it installed. I just don't know how much any of that would cost. I've never had to have an alarm installed let alone one with door poppers and probably the trunk. After my 89 gt decided to drive itself through my garage when i pressed a button through my pocket i kinda got over all the options with alarms.

Picture005.jpgPicture003.jpgPicture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

As you can see my camaros pretty damn clean but due to the miles posted at $6000 haven't gotten any reasonable offers.

The mustang i'm trading for is an 85, bodys converted to 87-93 with 306, hci and looks really clean. I know the cash value isn't as much as mine but i need another car before i get harrased any more

Picture005.jpgPicture003.jpgPicture002.jpgPicture001.jpg

As you can see my camaros pretty damn clean but due to the miles posted at $6000 haven't gotten any reasonable offers.

The mustang i'm trading for is an 85, bodys converted to 87-93 with 306, hci and looks really clean. I know the cash value isn't as much as mine but i need another car before i get harrased any more

take you car to an auction in your area they usally have public nights and you will get paid in full so you can go buy something else honestly a 85 mustang is not worth even 2500 at best thats super clean!

just find out a auction around you, find out the public nights and go sell your car and buy a new one

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived