Sonic Electronix

i have checked every voltage that i can think of in ever spot that i can think of and everything checks out and is working and the subs arent moving at all there is output from the amp and going to the speakers i find it extremely hard to believe that i was shipped 2 faulty speakers

if you guys have any idea what i have done wrong PLEASE let me know i want to listen to my car

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

pull the subs. pop them with a battery see if you can get them to pop

check the impedence

make sure you dont have a speaker lead grounding out on something.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you might have a bad line out converter. you have an mp3 player? get a min jack to RCA cable and run it from the mp3 player to the amp. make sure oyu have power to the amp.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

pull the subs. pop them with a battery see if you can get them to pop

check the impedence

make sure you dont have a speaker lead grounding out on something.

i checked impedance but i dont know if im doing it right cause sometimes i got a correct reading then the volt meter would go nuts or not show anything at all

what kind of battery like the car battery wouldnt that do harm to the speakers

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

you might have a bad line out converter. you have an mp3 player? get a min jack to RCA cable and run it from the mp3 player to the amp. make sure oyu have power to the amp.

i checked the voltage coming out of the converter cause i thought the same thing but i have good voltage from everything even coming out of the amp going to the speakers

Use a cordless drill battery

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

i checked the voltage coming out of the converter cause i thought the same thing but i have good voltage from everything even coming out of the amp going to the speakers

how many volts are coming out of your amp (in AC since amps output ac voltage)? if its just a few like 5 or 10 then theres something wrong with your settings on the LOC or the amp itself. if voltage is strong and is outputting as much as it should, then theres something wrong with the woofers or the speaker wire.

How is it wired?

Did you wire in series or parallel?

It is possible to have the wires slip out of the terminal but no way of telling unless you pull the subs, i would pull the subs and wire them back up and see that they play outside the box as there is even a chance on speaker wire being bad. It's just a process of elimination.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

The subs are inverted and still connected I just tested then with a 14.4 v cordless drill battery and nothing happened and the I did it with the car battery and again not so much as a crackle from the subs how is it possible to get shpiied two different subs at two different times and get two bad subs

did you do them seperately? are they DVC? If so do them a voice coil at a time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High