It was your exhaust and you didn't notice it being louder?

well, obviously the pipe didnt rip the fuck off. or I would have heard it dragging along the ground. its just a 4 banger man, they arent that loud to begin with unless you have a ricer ass exhaust on the back...which most likely is what Im going to have to do cuz I dont have 500-800 bucks for a nice one.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

well, obviously the pipe didnt rip the fuck off. or I would have heard it dragging along the ground. its just a 4 banger man, they arent that loud to begin with unless you have a ricer ass exhaust on the back...which most likely is what Im going to have to do cuz I dont have 500-800 bucks for a nice one.

Ha well no, but every time I've bottomed out my car the exhaust usually cracked in half, if it's dented I would maybe say you smacked the catalytic converter? Post pics I guess.

ill see if they'll let me at there shop tomorrow....it really does make me die inside though. I fucking hate those ricer bitches givin imports a bad name with the loud raspy POS exhaust...whats next? my tailights will mysteriously shatter and Ill have to buy altezza lights?

I was proud to not have that loud raspiness...but its coming now...I can hear it already....bbrrrrrr oh shit....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

ill see if they'll let me at there shop tomorrow....it really does make me die inside though. I fucking hate those ricer bitches givin imports a bad name with the loud raspy POS exhaust...whats next? my tailights will mysteriously shatter and Ill have to buy altezza lights?

I was proud to not have that loud raspiness...but its coming now...I can hear it already....bbrrrrrr oh shit....

You can just replace the pipe and not the whole cat-back. Be cheaper for you that way.

You can just replace the pipe and not the whole cat-back. Be cheaper for you that way.

yeah I know but Id like to do it all at once ya know...I gotta see which piece it is...tomorrows not coming fast enough <_<

took a look at it, and yep its right where the cat meets the resonator pipe @ the flange. so now I have a choice, replace the cat and res pipe and be done with it. or replace the cat back....whatever I do, it can't be stock cuz it would cost me a grand for just the cat and pipe. :angry:

2 years without a problem? yeah, Ill take that over a glorified ford anyday... :pardon:

what r u trying to say? lol my good ol ford motor 10 years and still going only thing that went wrong was i had to change teh spark plugs and breaks lol.. knock on wood though

btw, u know i was just kidding i was bored

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

what r u trying to say? lol my good ol ford motor 10 years and still going only thing that went wrong was i had to change teh spark plugs and breaks lol.. knock on wood though

btw, u know i was just kidding i was bored

haha yeah man Idc. :popcorn: thats sum good luck with it though

please god no fart cans, worst comes worst just use a stock muffler off of some other honda at the junkyard. dont put that loud annoying fart can shit on anything, ecpecially an "import"

if i had the choice between a 30 dollar fart can on egay and a 80 dollar stock muffler, i would save up that little extra money to get the stock muffler to save myself some dignity lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol