Sonic Electronix

Why do you continue car audio?

What is it about us that we always tear down installs, build more, and get excited about the next build? I know for me it's bragging rights lol, and I just love building and enjoying my own creation.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

What is it about us that we always tear down installs, build more, and get excited about the next build? I know for me it's bragging rights lol, and I just love building and enjoying my own creation.

because there is always room for improvement! Not even done with mine and already planning for the next :yahoo:

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

because there is always room for improvement! Not even done with mine and already planning for the next :yahoo:

but what are you aiming for I guess is the question. To scare yourself? Lol it's not loud enough if we dont scare our own selves, or have the potential too.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Just enjoy doing it. Just installed my third box for this sub in 2 months and already have the next one designed. Want to get louder. Want to sound better. Want to be more impressive. And for my enjoyment. It's a hobby we all love even though it is a huge pain in the ass sometimes.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

For me its a positive thing to get out of life...I mean hell we could be out blowing G's on drugs and doing stupid illegal shit but instead we decide to turn it into something positive that if respectably created can be a nice show stopper if you compete at shows and shit..Plus its a passion of mine

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

For me its a positive thing to get out of life...I mean hell we could be out blowing G's on drugs and doing stupid illegal shit but instead we decide to turn it into something positive that if respectably created can be a nice show stopper if you compete at shows and shit..Plus its a passion of mine

thats exactly what i tell my mom every time she says something about blowing cash i tell her u should thank god am not out in the street getting my ass in trouble or doing drugs and am doing something creative with my money that oddly but truly can help me in the future

cowboys_logo.gif

thats exactly what i tell my mom every time she says something about blowing cash i tell her u should thank god am not out in the street getting my ass in trouble or doing drugs and am doing something creative with my money that oddly but truly can help me in the future

My mom never understood what all the hype was about until i had her to come to a full year of meca shows with me and when she saw the close knit group of team mates that i had and just the people that come to shows in general she had a better understanding of why i do what i do and she loved the fact that the shows were fun for all ages because the crowd ranged from infants to the older generations of audiophiles

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

My mom never understood what all the hype was about until i had her to come to a full year of meca shows with me and when she saw the close knit group of team mates that i had and just the people that come to shows in general she had a better understanding of why i do what i do and she loved the fact that the shows were fun for all ages because the crowd ranged from infants to the older generations of audiophiles

exactly man that right there is unbelievable how we can all get along and how many people have something in common and have friendly show toghether

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived