Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts

WOOT! Finally done with finals so for the next 3 weeks its nonstop work on the truck :)!!!

Anyway, I'be been doing the bushing replacements, and it is taking much longer than I anticipated to install them. The problem isn't actually installing the new bushings themselves, it's removing the old bushings along with their metal shells.

I'm going to record a video later tonight showing what exactly needs to be done for the bushings, its actually being made for the s10 forum, but I'll throw it on here as well.

Yesterday I followed up on cleaning, so here is what it looks like now, Looks so much better... there was so much trash that I had to call in a buddy with a pickup just so we could take all of it to the dump.

I also just got notification from Tsunami/Metra that my order from them should be coming in next week :) Can anyone say 600ft 0 guage? Stay tuned!

You mean a buddy with a functioning pickup,that isn't in 1/2 in your garage!

btw...nice work so far, can't wait to see the rest.

As if I'm not already getting knocked on around my house about my truck now I have to hear about it on here :)

600 ft? holy shit batman!! tuned in!

lol I guess you were the only one to catch that yes

Well can't really make that video... can't find my camera

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

well guys here's a little Christms present since it's close to their release date

I'm going to tell you guys what I'm going to be using for my subs.... right after long cat.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooongcat.JPG?1277635316

I'm using the NEW XXX-18's.. yes a NEW version, just as baddass if not better than the current. I can't go into detail about the surround, but I can say that it is the most advanced surround on the market PERIOD! Also, the new version has hot swap recones :) its so simple a chimp can do it. :)

It will be a flat wall of 4 18's.

Merry Christmas guys

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

i like long cat...subs, they're alright..but LONG CAT..WOW, now that's special :santa:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

*awaits quoting of longcat*

i wanna see these new XXX's

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s