Farmacist Posted November 20, 2010 Author Report Posted November 20, 2010 Damn that's awesome, nice delivery. thanks, just finishing up the underbody right now, should be done tomorrow or Sunday. Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Farmacist Posted November 20, 2010 Author Report Posted November 20, 2010 Want to give a big thanks to Michigancapri92, he came out yesterday and was helping clean up my garage and underbody I got a healthy update for today with pics, I'll post them up later Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
michigancapri92 Posted November 21, 2010 Report Posted November 21, 2010 anytime man ill let you know when im free again ! Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
AMI CUSTOMS Posted November 22, 2010 Report Posted November 22, 2010 So while I was waiting for some paint to dry today, I decided to try to start sizing up the door panels I'm making. here is a pic of what I was planning on doing, but now I'm throwing out the stocks and making a full custom panel. now, the new speaker scheme is going to be SOMEWHAT like this. Unlike the panel above (beast from da east) I'm still going to have a door handle release, being a daily driver it's just good to have one for safety reasons. So I found these, they should go pretty nicely with the panel. All the window and lock controls are being relocated to the center console. Just ordered door poppers too from AVS, And right now I'm just about to size up making the skeleton for the new panel... stay tuned! Are you still gonna have some kind of handle to grab on to in order to shut the door once you get in? What are your plans for that? TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain 3x Streetbeat World Record Holder 2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4 2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db 2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db 2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db 2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4 2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db 2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db 2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012 (4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log Evo X build log Facebook page The Black Nasty
Farmacist Posted November 22, 2010 Author Report Posted November 22, 2010 waiting on so called healthy update one sec ill upload the pics... its 2:10 here and I've been wire grinding for ohh.. 4 hours now and I was making an alt bracket model, seriously the biggest pain right now Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Farmacist Posted November 22, 2010 Author Report Posted November 22, 2010 sorry guys for the wait, it literally took me 30 minutes to take a shower, thats how much dust and crap was in my hair from wire grinding. Right now I'm in the process of taking the whole engine bay apart to clean/coat it. I also need to switch out to new control arms because the truck was having a leaning problem due to the control arm. here is what the alt bracket looks like, I only have this photo to go on. this is just a template I'm making, the real bracket will be much more sleek looking. and here's what else I was doing, removing the whole front end of the body. Team Soundstream Team Xs Power Team Secondskin Audio Team Mechman
Torres Posted November 22, 2010 Report Posted November 22, 2010 i envy you for being able to make your own bracket. i wouldn't even know where to start
slamin87 Posted November 22, 2010 Report Posted November 22, 2010 this is goin be sick bro more more more more pixs lol im dieing to see this in action
ACKAWILY Posted November 22, 2010 Report Posted November 22, 2010 Has someone made a forum for making alternator brackets? That'd be great 1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.