Soundstream S10 XTREME 40k+watts

Has someone made a forum for making alternator brackets? That'd be great

yeah that would be nice,

So I got a template made out sorta, I need to weld a couple morethings, but I'll have pics up in a few hours with it holding the alts!

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Has someone made a forum for making alternator brackets? That'd be great

hey asshole post up a build log

didnt mean come off like a dick it was just the first thing that popped in my head when i seen you had no build log up

and OP hurry up we want more pics

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Yea i want more pictars Farm....I wnat to see this Bish come together

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

hey asshole post up a build log

didnt mean come off like a dick it was just the first thing that popped in my head when i seen you had no build log up

and OP hurry up we want more pics

You're so persuasive.

I was going to but it takes a lot of time to upload pix and post them and all that so I like to make videos instead. But then again I got to upload the videos and that takes time to sooo...

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

here's A VERY rough bracket that my buddy made when he was at work... the measurements arn't exact so I have to change a couple things... well at least it show there's clearance for the alts.

1122002025a.jpg

1122002025.jpg

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

ugh.. just got done with taking the front end apart, everything is being refinished now, I'll get some pics up after I take a shower :)

and an update with the bracket, just got the design down, should be done by the end of this Friday

bob barker on CACO just hooked me up with all the metal and angle iron i need for the build, so a BIG thanks goes out to him!

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

Can't wait to see the engine bay finished. Definitely hard to make an efi and abs equipped vehicle have a nice engine bay. If it were me, although its kinda the easy way out, convert to carb and abs delete.. lol. Can't wait to see what ya do. keep up the good word.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

Archived