Feds expected to ban alcoholic energy drinks..WTF

Never really drank em so it dont bother me, only had a four loko once and that shit was NASTY.. ill stick too my two fav's corona and patron.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

man i say put it in the liquor stores if its such a big deal. no reason to ban them completely

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

man i say put it in the liquor stores if its such a big deal. no reason to ban them completely

they are in liquor stores

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Why can't people be held accountable for their own actions? It's an alcoholic beverage, you have be 21 or older to purchase it, meaning you are an adult or at least of age to make your own decisions. I saw this on the news this morning. It is already banned in 4 states. I'm proud to be an American, born and raised, but the people that are in this country make me want to leave this country. This is not a free country, I do not care what anyone says. I'm only 18, so I can't legal drink or buy this stuff, but I do not think it is right for a law to prohibit this amazing drink or force them to change the ingredients.

i mean it wouldn't really change anything if they were banned all you'd have to do is mix up red bull and jager or something similar. The drinks had around 2 drinks worth of alcohol and as much caffeine as 3 full cups of coffee. thats slightly overkill to me.

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

i dont understand why they wont legalize weed, but they have everything else that kills people still un-banned lol!

doesnt make very much sense to me :shrug:

Reson from the ban of cannabis, is the lobbywork of the chemical industry who start to sell chimical fiber in the 30th. Cannabis was a rivalry product to the chimical fibers with the habit of drugabuse, espacialy in touch with the racist statement that it make black, mexicans and other nonwhithes to animals who want to rape white woman, and so on.

Here is a My link to one of the major propagandaactivitys of the prohibitionscene and this is the My link to the man, who mastermind the prohibiton of cannabis. Harry Anslinger worked with the troups from the police, who been schooled from alcoholprohibition.

In the WW II, the cannabisprohibiton was canceld in case of the use for military products, :lol:.

But last at not least a lobbyship of the chemical industries and feared prohibitonsupporter´s, for what ever what they can prohibit.

And back to the titel. It´s realy BS to sell a mix of liquor and sweet lemonade. The only adress is the youth who dont like the taste of pur liquor and Beer.

They dont know the effect of alcohol, they loose the natural brake of it didnt taste and in case of the sweet of the mixdrink they think they can

take more. I am against the selling of readymixed sweet shots.

And who says Red Bull with Jager, try Jager with some Pernod or another aniseschnapps, thats a hard hit.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

i mean it wouldn't really change anything if they were banned all you'd have to do is mix up red bull and jager or something similar. The drinks had around 2 drinks worth of alcohol and as much caffeine as 3 full cups of coffee. thats slightly overkill to me.

4 loko =/= red bull and jager.

Think about the pricing, and how easy it is to supply one vs the other. Plus, it is much easier for them to ban 4 loko than reb bull and jager wouldnt you think? Basically, it is plausible to ban on but not the other two. But I get what you're saying.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Me myself, am a fan of grape vodka and Monster = grape bomb. I managed to lose my phone keys and wallet in an apartment i slept at.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived