XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

can u send me the shipping price to guatemala plz

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

I'll be calling you this week to place my order. Do you by any chance know what the biggest battery that fit a 05 ford Taurus in the stock spot? I'm planning on the 5100r just have to go measure tomorrow.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

what battery fits in a VW 2001 Golf Gti 1.8 Turbo

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Thinking about getting two 3400 they should be enough to power a kicker 2500.1 and a Jbl 75.2 or would i need only one 3400 and a smaller battery or what i have a 03 chevy avalanche. What would be price after discount if you dont mind calculating for me. Do i need the sig. to get the 15% discount.

Edited by Holden

Chevy Avalanche Z66-BigBlue Edition
Pioneer AVHX2700BS
Cheap dont know brand(Front)
2 Cadence 6.5"CVL midbass (Rear)
2 78 series Autocraft Gold Batteries
Stinger Battery Iso.
New Mechman 270 amp alternator
Lanzar OPTI4000D
Jbl 75.2
DC SoundLab Level 5 18
Lots of 1/0 and 4 gauge wires
Few 250/150 amp fuses
Oriental Blue House of Kolors Candy Paint
18" ION alloy 179/Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 275/70R18
z66Sig.png

can u send me the shipping price to guatemala plz

I need a full address to get shipping info. Just PM me the address.

I'll be calling you this week to place my order. Do you by any chance know what the biggest battery that fit a 05 ford Taurus in the stock spot? I'm planning on the 5100r just have to go measure tomorrow.

The 5100R should fit, but I would double check just to make sure the height is ok. The D5100R is less than an inch taller than the OEM battery.

what battery fits in a VW 2001 Golf Gti 1.8 Turbo

If you have some extra room length wise you can fit the D3400 in there. I would just measure and make sure you can fit it in there though.

Thinking about getting two 3400 they should be enough to power a kicker 2500.1 and a Jbl 75.2 or would i need only one 3400 and a smaller battery or what i have a 03 chevy avalanche. What would be price after discount if you dont mind calculating for me. Do i need the sig. to get the 15% discount.

I would recommend 2 D3400 for that application on stock alt. 1 D3400 would work for daily use, but if you start playing straight bass tracks at full tilt you will see some voltage drop.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Just an update for everyone. We have experienced some shipping issues with orders going out on Friday and what was supposed to go out yesterday. Friday UPS failed to pick up all of the packages that were ready to ship. Some of you will get your battery, but the accessories you ordered will not be with the battery. We are trying to make sure the accessories will be shipped today.

Sunday night we got some snow that then turned to ice, so the shipping companies did not pick up any packages and actually added delays of 1 day to your shipments. Of course there wasn't anything we can do about this, but I just wanted to let you know. Hope you all understand and we are doing everything we can to get you the product as fast as possible.

Ill be picking up a charger. Lol when did you guys make that little charger? I remember just the other month people were complaining about the 12v chargers being higher then the 12v/16v chargers. Ill be calling you up sometime this week. Loving my batteries from last years buy.

Is there any actual info on the charger? I dont see it on the website

Edited by Rainman215

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Ill be picking up a charger. Lol when did you guys make that little charger? I remember just the other month people were complaining about the 12v chargers being higher then the 12v/16v chargers. Ill be calling you up sometime this week. Loving my batteries from last years buy.

Is there any actual info on the charger? I dont see it on the website

It is new for 2011. It is a 15amp 12V charger that will hit the sweet spot of 14.4V and works just as good as the 1005 12/16V charger, but $100 cheaper.

what will fit under the hood of a 2005 ford mustang???

There are two different battery sizes the 05 Stangs came with. The D1200 would probably be the best fit in the stock location.

weell its a 4.0L v6 mustang will a D1200 be the biggest it can go?

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s