XS Power

2010 Holiday Group Buy: Current Discount 15% and includes the new HF1215 charger!

Awesome. Got my D6500 installed. Lights dont dim...EVER! Definitely a convert from Kinetik!

3d7304fe.jpg

1/0 Power Wire All Around + Big 3 - $140

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1BD - MSRP $1800

(4) Memphis M3 10" Subwoofers 1600watts $300ea. = $1200

XS D6500 $245.65

PIONEER AVH-P5200DVD 7" Head Unit = $430

Soundstream SC-6T Component 6.5" FRONT $60

Pioneer TS-A1673R 6.5" REAR $85

A Bangin system! = PRICELESS!

Hey Nathan, my girlfriend called on last Wednesday or Thursday and ordered me a d975 but you haven't taken out the payment from my debit and she left her number? Just curious I also sent two emails unanswered? The order was under my name Jaime Lopez just wondering what happened and why didn't the order go through?

They probably were not able to get it shipped out on Wednesday and we were closed until yesterday. They will not charge your card until the product ships. The order is in the system, just waiting for the shipping department to be able to ship it.

Alright cool thanks. How long should I wait till it gets shipped or it lets me know when its pending?

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Still nothing, just wondering how long I should leave the amount of money for the batt? I send emails but no reply???

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Still nothing, just wondering how long I should leave the amount of money for the batt? I send emails but no reply???

Nathan left early thrusday and everyone was out the office friday. Call monday. Better the waiting on a email cause Im sure they get alot and a reply might take some time.

alright

Edited by StreetSlappah

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Hey Nathan, my girlfriend called on last Wednesday or Thursday and ordered me a d975 but you haven't taken out the payment from my debit and she left her number? Just curious I also sent two emails unanswered? The order was under my name Jaime Lopez just wondering what happened and why didn't the order go through?

They probably were not able to get it shipped out on Wednesday and we were closed until yesterday. They will not charge your card until the product ships. The order is in the system, just waiting for the shipping department to be able to ship it.

so since i was charged, my batt shipped right? (according to what that says) just curious cause i didnt get tracking infos yet so was just wondering if it did infact ship

Team Sundown Audio

**CURRENT** -- 2012 Scion tC Build Click Here

**OLD** -- 2002 Pontiac Grand AM Build Click Here
check them out, slap me a comment

2002 Pontiac Grand AM SE 2.2l 4 cylinder ecotec.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Head Unit - Alpine CDA-9887
Subs - 2x Z 12 v.2s - v.3 + NS Soft parts
Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAZ-3500D
Enclosure - 3.33 Cubes tuned to 34.66hz
Front Stage - JBL P660c 6.5" Components
Rear Deck - Powerbass 4xl 6.5" Mid-Range
Front Stage Amplifier - Sundown Audio SAX-100.4D
Wires - Kicker Hyperflex 1/0, KnuKonceptz 1/0, Knu 4 and 8 Gauge, Kicker RCAs
Electrical - 275 AMP DC Power H/O Alternator, XS Power S3400, XS Power D2700
Videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/BeAILsTaR13
-------------------------------------------------------------------

so since i was charged, my batt shipped right? (according to what that says) just curious cause i didnt get tracking infos yet so was just wondering if it did infact ship

Should have shipped out Thurs. Just shoot me an email and I can get you the tracking info on it.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Are you sending emails to my email address? If so, I haven't gotten an email. What was the name the battery was ordered under?

Pm'd

Build Log

17" gold bbs

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe