MP3 Downloader

For the last year or so I have been solely relying on Decaf for music. My Ipod is full of decaf at the moment but I have to be honest, I would have to say that about 75% of his music does not appeal to me. Beats hard and I appreciate his time and the fact that he shares with everyone.

Where do you guys get your music from? Long time ago I used Limewire and it was cool but you had so much crap on there that you never know what your gonna get. What do you guys suggest to get Mp3s from?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

No need to worry about limewire anymore because the company was forced to disable certain services of its client by a new york judge. I just do torrents, itunes if i can't find a good copy of a song, or frostwire. sometimes i do http://vidtomp3.com/.

but yeah

orrr mixtapes from hotnewhiphop.com and stuffs

Edited by Slawsen

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

For the last year or so I have been solely relying on Decaf for music. My Ipod is full of decaf at the moment but I have to be honest, I would have to say that about 75% of his music does not appeal to me. Beats hard and I appreciate his time and the fact that he shares with everyone.

Where do you guys get your music from? Long time ago I used Limewire and it was cool but you had so much crap on there that you never know what your gonna get. What do you guys suggest to get Mp3s from?

itunes.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

1. Don't use anything like LimeWire... I don't care what the newest one is that's just like it... It's exactly that... Just like it... Just as many viruses/spyware, it always will be

2. It all depends on what you like...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

This threads just going to get locked. But to answer your question, I use Itunes (on computer, ipod, and Apple tv), Amazon Music Store (on my Droid), and occasionally Frostwire

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Why would this get locked?

Youtube downloader is ok but quality sucks balls. I could just use my droid and transfer the files to my computer, just trying to find an easier way is all.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

If you are going to download from Itunes, which is a last resort, you need to download the MP4 (preferably the 720p). Watch a music vid on there in 360 or 480p, then change it to 720p, you will hear a night and day difference. I use this for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/11869/ and then this to convert http://www.maniactools.com/soft/m4a-to-mp3-converter/

For mainstream music use rapbasement and use the downloadthemall addon for firefox to grab audio, also works for upthemtracks...keepittrill has a nice audio section...Filestube is a great file search engine for music...what always works is to go to google and type in the artist/song name then put mp3 download or CDQ at the end, guaranteed to find a working download links

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical