yeah my only issue is that your budgasystem was still more expensive than any of us poor people will spend lol

well most of that budget went to the electrical and there was no way around that but the rest was pretty affordable.

I could of went 21" wardens, (2) Sds 16k, (4-5) alts and so on. I could easily spend as much as the top guys

well most of that budget went to the electrical and there was no way around that but the rest was pretty affordable.

I could of went 21" wardens, (2) Sds 16k, (4-5) alts and so on. I could easily spend as much as the top guys

oh i was thinking you meant 5k in just equipment like subs speakers amps and a headunit. i would be curious as to how much you spent on that stuff. personally i still would have like to see you just use some of the more street level stuff, like an audiopipe amp or two over the american bass just to keep it to the stuff the street guys will actually use

yeah my only issue is that your budgasystem was still more expensive than any of us poor people will spend lol

i got close to 15k in audio 10,000$ more then this

looks worth it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i got close to 15k in audio 10,000$ more then this

looks worth it

im just saying it would have been cool to see him use the brands most of the street guys are using, i mean you ask most people on the street and they think a boss 3k with 2 12 kenwoods is the shit, theres nothing wrong with his system i like it alot actually i was just thinking it would have been cool to see it kept on all budget stuff

well the subs are all budget as you know. the reason i went with the AB for bass is because I already had one and if i was looking at budget to pick one up on the net use is about (used)$700 (guessing) if i went with let say Lanzar Vibe 286 which is about 140 each, I would need 8 which comes out to $1120, I was not looking at name brand, i was looking at cost effectiveness!

• 3 weeks later...

strike me as impressed. This will motivate many bass heads that can't afford $1000 subs and 2-3K dollars amps.

Thanks Champ and that was my goal. It will continue to be my objective once the truck is on the road and ready for live demoing. Im not proclaiming to be the baddest just trying to open some eyes on a couple things. I know these Pyles are no AI but it has the wow effect for sure and does sound pretty good for it's purpose.

People. im just sayin. Fi x. i have a 15 in a shitty box, and the fucker gets down.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Interesting read ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I like where your goin with this and I don't like that people just judge how good a system is by what numbers it does not by anything else it could do 150's but sound like shit cant hear the highs or mids but a car that does 142's and they diregard it but it sounds more balanced just no where near as loud I would love to hear this and I like the new way of thinkin you have and $5,000 dollars for the whole system is doable for the average guy :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived