Sonic Electronix

will somone get with the owner and build him a proper blow through box? might actually put up a decent number..

cone area is cone area

This is true. The equipment is a small matter here, the main fail has been the install. But people keep crying about little money in the economy and needing to sell whatever they have. I've done builds with soundstorm (or something like that) that a customer brought and wouldn't listen. Well, four 12s and an AQ1200 and a beautiful 3cu ft box in his ext cab dodge ram, sub up port up tuned to 37hz which was never metered but a very quality install.

This is not a case of using cheap equipment, this is a shop paid to do a job they failed at.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Lol @ you calling people noobs. Let me see...the customer MAY have brought in the equipment, the customer MAY have said put it in the bed...but in the end it was the shop that built that horrible enclosure, port looked ugly and inefficient, and the setup was not at all quality. THAT is the shops responsibility.

Not to mention, a customer may ask for something but it is the shop's responsibility to provide the expertise to mesh the customer's plan with their audio knowledge.

Do you pay for a lawyer, and tell him what to do? You're paying for a service. You're paying for their knowledge and experience. If not, then you deserve to lose your money.

And I'm going to assume all the equipment was purchased from the shop.

Thats what I was thinking. Sure the customer might say they want it done a certain way, but if that way is not the best way they shop could at least suggest that they would do it different. And whos to say that this shop didn't do that. Maybe they did suggest to him that its not the best idea...and maybe he said do it anyway.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i agree that this was the shops fault. i would rather turn the customer away then have him telling people i made that pile of shit. a good reputation will get you a lot better business than just taking whatever piece of trash that comes in the door.

apart from that, obviously this wasnt all the owners idea. like the 1.5" port.

will this truck be on display for :lol:'s tomorrow?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

hahaha wow this is terrible. i do as much of my own installs as i can (with the tools i own) just from a cost perspective. The only shop i will go to in my area (Cumming, GA) called American Radio. I've seen a lot of other shops in the area butcher some boxes and fiberglass work and still charge out the ass for it i don't understand why to be honest. To op are y'all fixing that for them lol? or just informing him on how bad it was?

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

on another note though, if you arent into Car Audio AT ALL and you see this dudes shit, you wouldnt think its really all that bad...but since Car Audio is our Life we know this shit sucks just by lookin at it

true, but the person who works at the shop and builds the box shouldnt be one of those people that isnt into car audio "at all". lol

Why is there not a thread devoted to only writing about personal experiences with audio shops? There should be.

i think there are about 100 of them.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

First time i seen a blowthrough like that. I love how the subs fire into the tonneau cover( not really ).But the paint looked good.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

Archived