Sonic Electronix

i bought some type r 10's from a guy on craigslist. he said the subs were dual 4 ohm subs. they were in a sealed box, but i believed him. he even gave me a demo and they sounded nice. i got home... i pull them out the box ... one was dual 4 ohm and one was dual 2 ohm. i might meet up with him today to get a refund. this really sucks. the funny thing is he was powering them with a kicker zx1000.1. so is their a way i can still hook these up to an amp? thank people.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

They would work, but they would be seeing different power because of different ohm loads. I would just sell one of them and buy another matching ohm load.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

They would work, but they would be seeing different power because of different ohm loads. I would just sell one of them and buy another matching ohm load.

This. Here's another idea. Try to get a refund for 1 of them or sell it on eBay lol

you think a rockford t500-1bd can push (3) 10" type r's? or should i just go with 2. its just i got a sealed box for 3 subs. what you people think? it actual sounds ok with just two subs in the box.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

I would say if you can, build a box. Prefab boxes arent really that good, and that box most likely will flex.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I would see if I can find somebody who would be willing to trade

Archived