Man Charged with Illegal Phone Application

I have this app on my phone. That's crazy its illegal to use it in your car but not illegal every place else. I wonder if it is illegal here? It's a cool free app though the best one is [50-radio] you can listen to local live scanners or just about anywhere else in the world. That is kinda bullchit if you down load it to use at home get pulled over and have it on your phone you can go to jail? That is stupid!

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Damnit..I wish some news that wasn't always stupid would come out of KY for once, that's why everyone thinks we're so friggin dumb hah

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

the app was illegal in that state, he was stupid enough to use it he deserves to be caught

Not the app, the KRS Statutes indicate that any device capable of receiving police transmissions outside of the home. Now, there is still yet to be a loophole found that the phone wasn't the device receiving it, that someone's scanner at home (completely legal) was braodcasting it online. I dunno.

I have this app on my phone. That's crazy its illegal to use it in your car but not illegal every place else. I wonder if it is illegal here? It's a cool free app though the best one is [50-radio] you can listen to local live scanners or just about anywhere else in the world. That is kinda bullchit if you down load it to use at home get pulled over and have it on your phone you can go to jail? That is stupid!

I think it's mainly because he had other charges, they figured they'd be dicks and add on all they could. Yet another story that blew out of the water.

Damnit..I wish some news that wasn't always stupid would come out of KY for once, that's why everyone thinks we're so friggin dumb hah

Amen! First the duct tape bandit, then the staple gun bandit, now this.

haha true that. i had one of those apps and listened to it in my house. interesting to hear the police, but couldn't tell where they were. or if it was even a live feed. so i deleted it

Same here. I have 3 scanners here, one is my primary that picks up local police/sheriff, state, city public services, trains, planes, just about anything. Another runs the feed of my county (Boyd County Police, Fire, & EMS @ Radioreference), and another i'm still trying to find use for D:

POTATO!

That's crazy its illegal to use it in your car but not illegal every place else. I wonder if it is illegal here? That is kinda bullchit if you down load it to use at home get pulled over and have it on your phone you can go to jail? That is stupid!

x2

I had one of those scanner apps, it was lame. I could only pick up Public Safety/EMS on the radio. Boring thats lame that he got charged for that though.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.