Sundown Audio

would a E8v.2 work in truck

looking to do a spl setup in my single cab truck and wondered if a E8v.2 would be great for a single cab truck setup. i would get a dual 2 ohm sub with a 1000 watt at 1 ohm powerbass amp. if not what would be a good one

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

1-??? sub powered by RF 2500-1bd, Big 3, 2-shuriken bt-120 batteries.

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

lol.... i dont know... maybe sundown sa-8...

Where have you been? I see shit on these forums every day about 8's and every time the sa-8 comes up... better check them out! 8)

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

yeah if you read down the forum you would relize that sa-8 is always going in and out of stock, and this would give me a way to play around with a new sub for a great price from a great company. and alot of the video is in a crx where space is not that big of deal compared to a single cab truck, but would be open to any ideals besides cab through

07 Corolla S

2-p3 15's in a custom fiberglass box powered by a p1001bd, Fosgate punch series components that hit 140.1 on Term Lab

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

2-10in Powerbass ps subs in a MTX Thunderform box Powered by ASA1000.1. Hit 132.4 on Term Lab

Or wait for the new x-8 :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i would look into the Sa-8 or wait for the x-8

The DC level 2 8 is another little monster

The trusty DD 1508 is also a decent woofa as well

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

so would a sa-8 be good enough for a spl setup or would you get two and how much would you throw to it wattage wise to get the most out of it without torching it

Edited by jdl01gt

07 Corolla S

07 Magnum R/T

99 Ford F-150 Reg Cab

looking to do a spl setup in my single cab truck and wondered if a E8v.2 would be great for a single cab truck setup. i would get a dual 2 ohm sub with a 1000 watt at 1 ohm powerbass amp. if not what would be a good one

From your sig is says you have a f150 single cab, so im assuming thats what you wanna put this setup in.

I would say you arent limited to 8" subs, Ive put 2 of the SA 12s in a buddys truck and got it in the 50s, so i would step up to bigger subs.