Sonic Electronix

So my questions is will extremely cold temperatures below 0 degrees farenheit effect a sub I was wondering because I live in Minnesota I know like if I play when it's really cold it your not supposed to play it when it's cold because it will be stiff but will it damage any other parts any help would be appreciated

KCowboy620

!999.5 Volkswagen Jetta

1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15

Powerbass 1500,1

I usually let my subs warm up a bit before I wang on them but thats just me. Not sure if it will actually hurt them. I do notice it become louder the longer they play though from being ice cold to warmed up.

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

some shit made subs will tend to crack a cone but this happens to more people that dont cut there headunits off befor they cut off the car and when they get in in the morning they play it full tilt and it cracks the cone

cold air is more dense so the sound will not be nere as loud till they warm up

but then again ive seen people pipe air from there cars air conditioning to the subs venting system to keep them cool for comps n what knot

i have never messed up a sub due to coldness cause no matter how cold outside temps is, the inside wont match it for some time due to gaskets sealing everything and what knot

i would not suggest going full tilt in 30below temps till cabin temps get comfortable for you, then subs will work fine

this is what i do and have not had any problems yet :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I would play your subs moderately when its cold as balls outside cuz it will lock your suspension on the sub up and i have seen it happen 1st hanbd

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

just let your sub warm up on a low volume before you turn it up to listening volume.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........

Archived