Autorama 2011. Doug, you will be missed

redbaron80

All you local guys need to help represent, most of you guys have nice stuff,especially team SSC! Im there for sure. WHAT ABOUT YOU OTHER GUYS?

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

All you local guys need to help represent, most of you guys have nice stuff,especially team SSC! Im there for sure. WHAT ABOUT YOU OTHER GUYS?

Thanks Ray . . . good.gifgood.gifgood.gif

And yes definitely our team will be there, maybe even 2 new members doing there debut on our team drinks.gif

SSC1-1-1.jpg

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

Last I heard Jack was still going to compete...I talked to him a few months ago.

Bout the only thing he has that is loud anymore is his boat ;)

lmao...so the truck is gone?

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Last I heard Jack was still going to compete...I talked to him a few months ago.

Bout the only thing he has that is loud anymore is his boat ;)

lmao...so the truck is gone?

yep, tore it apart just after we put a bunch of money together for him to buy a transmission so he could go to finals. never went to finals, got a new car and a new boat.

sorry, im still a little soar about that. seemed like a pretty shady thing.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I'll help represent. You know I'll be there!

2009 USACi State Champion Modified 4000+

2009 USACi State Champion Super Modified

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 4

2009 USACi State Champion StreetBeat 5

2009 USACi State Champion PortWars Open

2009 USACi State Champion Super PortWars

2010 King of So-Cal SS5+ 2010 King of So-Cal Psychlone

2010 King of So-Cal BassRace 159.9

2010 State Record holder BassRace 157.9

2010 Regional Champion DbDrag SS5+

2010 Regional Champion BassRace 159.9

2010 Regional Champion Psychlone

2010 West Coast Points Champion

2010 World Points Champion Psychlone

Current World Record Holder in DbDrag Psychlone

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place BassRace 159.9

2010 SBN Nationals 3rd place DbDrag Extreme 3+

2010 World Champion Psychlone!

Check us out on YouTube @ kingofpsychlone

Thats what we need is the excursion :santa: they have some loud vehicles coming down

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

I'd like to see a 3 org event!!!!!!

dB Drag

M.E.C.A.

USACi

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Trifecta of win!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived