Autorama 2011. Doug, you will be missed

redbaron80

Kinda bumbed about my meca placings! Will do db drag evernts tomorrow.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I'm pulling my 18's out right now..

Gonna run the small box tomorrow.

Should make it interesting.

Good to see everyone out there.

Congrats to nyman, and Raymond on some awesome scores, and whippin my ass in a few classes.

See you all in the morning.

Get ready for some super close competition

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Nice run out there to good to see u back on the lanes

...…….....

Thanks, when I saw you do 154 I was like damn!! Still need a demo

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Justin's jeep is nice.

Violent

Re dick you lus

Angry

Can't wait to see it on the meter.

I foresee a pretty high number at a stupid low freq.

Very impressive.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

T and I will be back tomorrow. Decided to stay for the $$$$ the BBQ will be cookin again tomorrow

dc 12k

2 ascendant mayhem 12s

xs power 200 amp alt

2 odyessy pc 2150

dc audio 175 x 4

scosche wires

stinger inter connects

12 volt customs 175 amp alt

pioneer avhp 4100 dvd

arc audio eq

cdt 6.5 components

152.8 db drag

street c

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/

//www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

Damn, this is my first post here lol. I was out there today and i was impressed. Dont know any of you but reading through this thread i see some of the vehicles i saw today. first show ive been too. That black jeep was crazy and i was across the damn parking lot. green tahoe that smoked the amp was loud too. Blue sundown tahoe with the wall was great. gary of course was good. white tahoe with the white rims was clean. and that dude with the integra parked next to gary.. he was givin demo's to people and that thing was loud as hell too. Glad i didnt bring my single 18" BTL, would have been embarrassing for me. when i thought i had a loud system I go and hear these rides lol.... I got alot of work to do. gives me a new respect for the work people put into their vehicles. There was alot of other car's out there but those were the ones that really stood out to me.

SMDSIG3.png

Archived