Team Atomic Fiasco

PUNKYOU007

It seems to me like Andy is trying to start a team sponsored by Atomic, not that he is a member of ATOMICS team???? What am I missing?

Also,

Everyone... keep this to a civilized discussion... From what I am reading in Andrews locked thread, he was trying to start a team...

Rick this deals more with the fact that Andy claims to be buddy buddy with the owners of Atomic and that he has special powers with them. specifically the "get some products at 50% off" statement he made

he was trying to start a team but what i got from it is that he was asked to get a team started by the higher ups at Atomic and it seems that sme things were exaggerated a bit

Hard to tell exactly what is going on because alot of the locked thread was deleted...

You exaggerated the deals purposely to get people to join the team?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

i would like to clarify this

randy knew 100% that i was trying to start a team

the deals may have been exagerated, and i never said i was a dealer or a rep, all i was trying to do was get a team of atomic users together, and we would have "specials for the loyal fans,

it got way out of control very fast, i asked it to be shut down

that was the end of it

But what is in red is something your not in the position to offer, which is, i believe, all we are saying.

no there were going to be certian pricing diffrences, im sorry if i may have exagerated it

this has gone farther than it needs to, this is a issue between me and randy, it does not need to be public

no there were going to be certian pricing diffrences, im sorry if i may have exagerated it

this has gone farther than it needs to, this is a issue between me and randy, it does not need to be public

Fair enough, thank you for handling it so well. Thats all i have to say.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

OK...

Andrew had clarified what is going on... As far as the discounts... that should of been left for team discussion once the team was formed, and everyone will always list the best case discount...

The mistake you made Andy is blurting out discounts on public threads, but I am guilty of it also, it's easy to get caught up with the excitement of creating a team... I think this needs to end right here...

ive read some of his threads and he gets pissed, but he also gets attacked first and he reacts. its not like he just ups and starts shit with people

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

FYI... for anyone starting a team... it is best not to discuss any type of sponsorship matters on public forums... for one reason, you will end up with people joining your team just to get discounts... And alot of sponsors make deals that they do not want the general public to know...

It's not ok to lie repeatedly. What he said about Atomic needs to be delt with by them. What he did in this forum should be dealt with here. I don't like being lied to especially if it's done repeatedly.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

It's not ok to lie repeatedly. What he said about Atomic needs to be delt with by them. What he did in this forum should be dealt with here. I don't like being lied to especially if it's done repeatedly.

Again... the only thing he did was try to entend his discounts to his team members from a team that he is starting... (probably should of.. but....)

This will not end up a BASH ANDREW thread... (even though it started as one sort of...) It was an issue that got resolved...

Archived