Team Atomic Fiasco

PUNKYOU007

So i know the thread got locked but since Andrews last post was to "talk to Randy...blah blah blah...its all legit"

I did.

Today

[You]

4:43pm

Hi, do you know a guy named Andrew that drives an Infinity suv? I think its an infinity

[Randy Mesa]

4:43pm

yes

[You]

4:44pm

Theres some drama on SMD about him saying he can offer Atomic sponsor ships and product below dealer cost

Is this BS or whats up, you know anything about it?

[Randy Mesa]

4:45pm

not true

dont believe the hype

he was just here

nuthin bout it

[You]

4:46pm

Oh well if hes full of it then someone else from Atomic might wanna go to SMD and try to restore a little faith in Atomic. Seems like everyone over there cant stand him

[Randy Mesa]

4:47pm

really y is that?

[You]

4:49pm

Everytime he posts up he always has crazy shit to say. People try to give him advice and he becomes hostile almost immediately. Then there is this whole Atomic thing that's going on. His screen name is Team_Atomic_Andrew so people directly relate him and his attitude to Atomic.

[Randy Mesa]

4:49pm

what.........

i dont get that from him

[You]

4:51pm

well they locked the thread but you can still read his latest storm over there.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/93273-team-atomic-loudspeakers/page__p__1285667__fromsearch__1entry1285667

[Randy Mesa]

4:53pm

ILL HAV A CHAT WITH HIM BOUT IT

GET IT ALL SORTED

THIS PISSED ME RIGH TOFF

THANK YOU FOR LETTIN ME KNOW j.l

[You]

4:54pm

no problem

Now I am not trying to start no shit but dont sit there and bold face lie to everyone. :ban2:

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Its better that they know whats going on.

Good job bro. Atomic actually does have good products, they dont need someone screwing it up for them.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

It seems to me like Andy is trying to start a team sponsored by Atomic, not that he is a member of ATOMICS team???? What am I missing?

Also,

Everyone... keep this to a civilized discussion... From what I am reading in Andrews locked thread, he was trying to start a team...

Ain't non of that bro. Speak when needed, looks like your trying to stir shit up.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

It seems to me like Andy is trying to start a team sponsored by Atomic, not that he is a member of ATOMICS team???? What am I missing?

Also,

Everyone... keep this to a civilized discussion... From what I am reading in Andrews locked thread, he was trying to start a team...

Rick this deals more with the fact that Andy claims to be buddy buddy with the owners of Atomic and that he has special powers with them. specifically the "get some products at 50% off" statement he made

he was trying to start a team but what i got from it is that he was asked to get a team started by the higher ups at Atomic and it seems that sme things were exaggerated a bit

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i would like to clarify this

randy knew 100% that i was trying to start a team

the deals may have been exagerated, and i never said i was a dealer or a rep, all i was trying to do was get a team of atomic users together, and we would have "specials for the loyal fans,

it got way out of control very fast, i asked it to be shut down

that was the end of it

i would like to clarify this

randy knew 100% that i was trying to start a team

the deals may have been exagerated, and i never said i was a dealer or a rep, all i was trying to do was get a team of atomic users together, and we would have "specials for the loyal fans,

it got way out of control very fast, i asked it to be shut down

that was the end of it

But what is in red is something your not in the position to offer, which is, i believe, all we are saying.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived