@ hugh-im making a point, your rant why r u hating on rims?.. why arent u hating on huge ass woofers that rattle your eye balls when u drive? or the fact that you cant hear shit for example sirens.. is my point getting to you yet?

you wont see me hating on large woofers. however, as for all these little shit fuck dumbass kids that ride around blasting their dumbass, retarded rap music at all times of the day and night regardless of if they are in traffic, or residential area.... yeah, if you follow me around long enough, youll probably see me confront a few of 'em and tell 'em to turn that dumb ass shit down.

to be real with you youll find the "little shit fuck dumbass kids' every where not just in cali

He had a good point ...

actually, no he didnt.

I agree. Navi really didn't have a good point, or make a logical comparison. Upgrading the size of the rim wasn't the issue, so neither would the size of the subwoofer.

A logical comparison would actually prove Hughs point. Upgrading the rims without upgrading anything else is like upgrading the amplifier to power the 18" sub...but nothing else. Anyone who knows what they're doing wouldn't do either in either situations.

It doesn't bother me unless the person is really acting like they're bad shit with 26s, stock brakes, and suspension.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

@ hugh-im making a point, your rant why r u hating on rims?.. why arent u hating on huge ass woofers that rattle your eye balls when u drive? or the fact that you cant hear shit for example sirens.. is my point getting to you yet?

you wont see me hating on large woofers. however, as for all these little shit fuck dumbass kids that ride around blasting their dumbass, retarded rap music at all times of the day and night regardless of if they are in traffic, or residential area.... yeah, if you follow me around long enough, youll probably see me confront a few of 'em and tell 'em to turn that dumb ass shit down.

to be real with you youll find the "little shit fuck dumbass kids' every where not just in cali

i had no idea........... lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

need to ban anything over 20" nationwide.

Why because that's your opinion? Ha

this is not true if so f@ck them pigs they shouldof just legilizzed weed to get more state money instead of tickets for rims <_<

california is the shithole of america. do you honestly expect anything to make a bit of sense at all in good ole commufornistan?

You mad?

A- no, not because its my opinion. its because the majority of jackasses dont upgrade other necessary components when they upgrade wheels, and they create a hazard for others.

B- not mad at all, its just a fucked up, back assward, big government police state.

why did u buy an smd 18? why didnt u just keep your stock speakers?...

edit: your going to come behind me slammin im gonna stare in teh mirror get scared and stomp on the gas and crash, you just created a hazzard...

or ill get frustrated from u shaking my mirrors and try to get away from the loud bass and hit someone... its all THIS OR THAT

no wait

ITS LIFE! yup thats it

hell yeah!! as for nothin bigger than 20s? yep all you who have suvs that can fit 24s on them without trimin, your not aloud.. ride your stock 20s or your just a hazord. -bull shit. the 90 year old lady is a hazord not rims. agree cali is a shit hole in some places. but its a shit hole you love bein in even tho you hate it :clapping:

Before you know it they are gonna have a 140 decibel limit for vehicles and the police are gonna have term labs onboard to check the vehicles for the sound pressure level...........

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

Before you know it they are gonna have a 140 decibel limit for vehicles and the police are gonna have term labs onboard to check the vehicles for the sound pressure level...........

police would not use termlabs. they would use something more easily manipulated. termlab would be way too honest for the government to use.....

Owner of BigAss Ports

police would not use termlabs. they would use something more easily manipulated. termlab would be way too honest for the government to use.....

true that but this will never happen

true that but this will never happen

at the end of month when quota time hits, they would start putting it in the port, lol

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived