korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I want a hi point carbine..... so do I, I think the carbine is the only one I would get from them previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
n8ball2013 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I want a hi point carbine..... so do I, I think the carbine is the only one I would get from them i will own one Its just getting the time to get it done THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 yeah I have alot of guns I want, I think the kimber 1911 is going to be next though previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 1, 2010 Author Report Posted December 1, 2010 yeah I have alot of guns I want, I think the kimber 1911 is going to be next though i love my kimber grand raptor! Owner of BigAss Ports
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 yeah I have alot of guns I want, I think the kimber 1911 is going to be next though i love my kimber grand raptor! the grand raptor was one I was looking at, that and the crimson carry previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
LT.Smoke Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Too bad none of you guys are around VA i can get you all taht you need Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 1, 2010 Author Report Posted December 1, 2010 yeah I have alot of guns I want, I think the kimber 1911 is going to be next though i love my kimber grand raptor! the grand raptor was one I was looking at, that and the crimson carry grand raptor way better than crimson carry. crimson carry is crappy aluminum frame, grand raptor is all steel. Owner of BigAss Ports
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 carbon steel? I have heard of issues with stainless, I havn't had any but makes me nervous previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Hugh G. Rection Posted December 1, 2010 Author Report Posted December 1, 2010 carbon steel? I have heard of issues with stainless, I havn't had any but makes me nervous im not sure on the composition of the steel, but i have had no problems with it. one thing i like about the steel is that even if you dont clean the gun regularly, it wont tarnish like some of the stainless steels other manufacturers use. Owner of BigAss Ports
korey_hofer Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 yeah I clean mine more than I shoot them so that shouldn't be to much of a problem previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.