Playa Named Joe Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I'm reading this thread, playing Pot Farm, listening to Get It On the Floor by DMX, and watching Drumline on MTV. Multitasking ftw. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
BeatBox Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 i got some pizza from lil ceasers tonight, a cheese a pepperoni and come crazy bread. put the cheese under the peperoni and put tabasco inbetween, then made the pizzas supermelt together. that pizza is the shit for $5
chapo123 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 took a dump, cleaned my ass, didnt wash my hands, and now i am eating chips. jk lmao this is gonna be a epic thread, Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
Robert8252 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 Just got done playing too much Black Ops. About to go take a shit, shower, and shave then watch some dumb ass movie with my girl. Dear John? I dunno. Hopefully don't have to watch much and go to sleep before it's over haha. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
BanginOnABudget Posted November 29, 2010 Author Report Posted November 29, 2010 im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire. Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block.... 1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr. Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt. Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos. Pioneer 6000ub Reciever NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon. MSG Me for a free enclosure design!! Flared port kits coming soon!!
99vic Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I'm posting this. eets me! JP jr? REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
BeatBox Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 pizza ^ ^ ^ ^ WIN! nom nom nom nom JP jr? too far
chapo123 Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 I'm posting this. eets me! JP jr? made me lol so hard Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal? heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked. i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat 2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604
NcHalfrican Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 Watching The Ugly Truth(haha!), while I'm listening to some Nine Inch Nails...
99vic Posted November 29, 2010 Report Posted November 29, 2010 sorry i had to do it REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.