LoudNLow931 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Had me rolling... "ported boxes are designed for small cars and trucks with limited acoustical space...not large suvs with plenty of kenetic air space" 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Mr. Darkjustice Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 womp womp lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
LoudNLow931 Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 I HAVE to go give this kid a demo, he thinks his sealed what ever is the loudest shit around lol. I know my shit aint the loudest but I guarantee its louder than 2 t1 15s in a 3 cubic foot sealed box on a memphis 1k haha. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
TeamHT Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 Yes, but is your science the same? Lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
tristan560 Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 i run a sealed box this. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
bobonit Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 I run a ported box I've also heard sealed boxes get loud as shit too... Its all in the design... I agree, its all in the design as well as using the right driver for the purpose. I've ran sealed before and at least to me, it was loud (albeit 20 years ago). I'm trying ported for the first time on my build. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
LoudNLow931 Posted November 30, 2010 Author Report Posted November 30, 2010 A 3 cube box isent a special design lol. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
bobonit Posted November 30, 2010 Report Posted November 30, 2010 A 3 cube box isent a special design lol. But you are trying to make a comparison that ported is louder than sealed when you have completely different equipment as well. Not a fair comparison. 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.