benzino713 Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 I've tryed different cameras and seem to not be able to find a camera that can pick up bass good or highs. What camera does Steve Meade use to record videos?? Whats the best Camera to buy, to pick up bass & highs clear enough like Tommmy Mckinnie, Steve Meade, Johnathon Price, or any other good competitors? Please help asap. thanks!
HHR Ed Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 My link Ed Lester ShowtimeSPL Host Showtime Electronics Video MarketingMy old Build Loghttp://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl 5 time dB Drag Finalist Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way. Loudest score ever = 171dB 2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion
LT.Smoke Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 WOW thats a baller's camcorder there Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
UniqueSounds Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 My flip does pretty good & its affordable 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
YoungBuck Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Canon always makes great products, you would probably have to get and external mic because most camcorder mics can't handle the sound pressure and will sound like crap... thats my .02 PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
benzino713 Posted December 1, 2010 Author Report Posted December 1, 2010 Thanks for the reply's! I've been thinkin about gettin a Canon powershot a620, im wondering if thats any good? Im looking for $300 or less price range
YoungBuck Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/675614-REG/Canon_4181B001_PowerShot_SD1400_IS_Digital.html my sis has this one and it takes great video and very good audio... PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
cc_audio Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 My flip does pretty good & its affordable I'm going to have to go with a no on your camera, I can't stand videos that have the wave effect. It pretty obvious when your camera is looking right at your sub and at the door seam towards the end. I like to call that false flex because you can't really tell. I've had good luck with Olympus's digital cameras, mostly because they are tough as hell. I've had a couple different ones, they're cheap, audio is decent and THERE IS NO WAVE EFFECT or there hasn't in the models i've had. I've had some Sony digital cameras that don't do the wave thing and some that have. This particular video was shot with an Olympus stylus 8 megapixel camera that can be had for $45-60 on ebay. And you won't feel bad when the mic blows from repeated bass exposure like this one has. It's all gone! The Celica Build Feedback If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!
kbsmoker Posted December 1, 2010 Report Posted December 1, 2010 Love my Panasonic T15. I had it in 150+db cars and still picks up the mids and highs very well. Full hd 1920x1200 for around 250 in amazon. www.dcsoundlab.comyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3 SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.