Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Best Camera for recording vids??


Recommended Posts

Posted

Really? cause towards the end of the video where it shows the "door Seal" the sub is no where in the shot at all. & it was the windshield flexing not the door seal & its real flex. Oh and he never said anything about how it picks up flex. All he asked for was how it picked up mids & highs and bass. But i guess we all have something we cant stand. Kinda like I cant stand it when people play Ludacris in their videos, I like to call it "False Rap" :drinks:

Hmm, it looks as though your starting a pissing match but your arguments baffle me. When your camera is looking at your sub in the video and your door seam (not necessarily at the same time) it has a wave effect due to poor recording frame rate. The last thing i saw before stopping it was the door seam at 2:09 doing the wave really bad. I watched on for the sake of your response post and noticed your windshield flex is really wavy too, making the amount of flex unclear. The waviness is pretty obvious and I tend not to watch videos that do this. Its impossible to judge flex when any panel lines that are moving are doing a wave instead. Mine do not, I take a lot of videos and would never put one up that has this effect. You can look but you won't find one. The title of this thread is best camera for recording vids, I gave a small list of cameras that have worked well for me. And I gave my $.02 as to what I find unattractive in car audio vids (aka the wave effect), and did not in any way provoke an argument. I could really care less what you think of ludacris or even how that sentence fits your unneeded argument. And for the next guy who feels like giving his $.02 on flex, I know flex is bad for your car and is a serious loss of valuable deebeez, but it is fun to watch. Hope I cleared all that up. Cheers

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Posted

I have read a few system guys say the Kodak zi8 is a good camera for video recording. How do you guys feel about that camera?

Kodak Zi8 :)

These^^^^^

Quick couple samples....

Wow, thats really impressive!!

i wouldnt have thought that was recorded on a little camera like that, lol

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

I have read a few system guys say the Kodak zi8 is a good camera for video recording. How do you guys feel about that camera?

i prefer the Kodak Play sport over the zi8.

Do u have any vids recording a system with the Kodak Play Sport??

Posted

I have read a few system guys say the Kodak zi8 is a good camera for video recording. How do you guys feel about that camera?

Kodak Zi8 :)

These^^^^^

Quick couple samples....

Wow, thats really impressive!!

i wouldnt have thought that was recorded on a little camera like that, lol

Is that with the regular internal mic?? Im interested in this one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...