Sonic Electronix

The best budget amp that actually does rated(proven by some clatesters by some members Here) are hifonics on the Bxi series. N the brz line is CEA certified . Bu of course they are better amps out there . But for budget I would go hifonics .

Edit : n don't wire to 4 ohms I'm sure there's a configuration that can give you a final load of around 1-2 ohms depending on subs n they're ohms

yea, i also go no for soundstorm, if it sounds like another brand then one of them is generic and then its up to you to decide which and normally the price will tell you

i would think 1000rms at 4ohms would probably be in the 200 dollar range at least it is for the amps im looking at, there are quite a few good amps within that range that can do that power of course if you go with a lower quality am you may get what you want at a lower price but also at risk of not putting out actual rating

at one point i took the prices of many popular amp brands and the RMS they put out at different ohm loads and i made a chart showing what the average cost per watt it was for good amps, im sure iom not the only one that has done this, i should find my chart or make another

i did the same thing for woofers as well, i should find that one too

The best budget amp that actually does rated(proven by some clatesters by some members Here) are hifonics on the Bxi series. N the brz line is CEA certified . Bu of course they are better amps out there . But for budget I would go hifonics .

Edit : n don't wire to 4 ohms I'm sure there's a configuration that can give you a final load of around 1-2 ohms depending on subs n they're ohms

I have to disagree. I think audiopipe sells some of the best cheap budget amps. Hifonics are nice and decent, but are current hogs. I prefer the AP.

And meh...CEA...blah

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I have to disagree. I think audiopipe sells some of the best cheap budget amps. Hifonics are nice and decent, but are current hogs. I prefer the AP.

And meh...CEA...blah

Well seeing how the ap 3000 is a 2 channel n can only be run at 2 ohms (without voiding warranty n risking it to smoke)

And on top of that hifonics is mainstream so you get steals on them on my local craiglist (picking up a 1610 for 60 bux!) n my current 2607 for 200.

I haven't seen no ap's on my craiglist . Which is why I went with hifonics to get steal deals !

but I do agree that ap is up there for decent budget amps . Just wish that ap3k was a 1 ohm stable amp I would grab 2 ! So I went with Bxi 2600s

I'm not seeing anything from audiopipe that matches the specs i need, and ya i have 2 DVC 4ohm subs... 450 RMS each... any suggestions?

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

but I do agree that ap is up there for decent budget amps . Just wish that ap3k was a 1 ohm stable amp I would grab 2 ! So I went with Bxi 2600s

i hope you have the electrical to handle 4500rms..... or else POOF

I'm not seeing anything from audiopipe that matches the specs i need, and ya i have 2 DVC 4ohm subs... 450 RMS each... any suggestions?

ap15001d. goes for about 150-160. tune gains for 900rms and you will be fine. and you'll always have that extra power on tap if you ever upgrade.

i hope you have the electrical to handle 4500rms..... or else POOF

ap15001d. goes for about 150-160. tune gains for 900rms and you will be fine. and you'll always have that extra power on tap if you ever upgrade.

I'm seeing the ap15001d is 600RMS at 4 ohms...my set up is a 4 ohm load, 450RMS subs.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

I'm seeing the ap15001d is 600RMS at 4 ohms...my set up is a 4 ohm load, 450RMS subs.

dude im telling you, you said you have 2 d4 woofers, so just wire them in parallel for a 1 ohm load. and tune gain on amp to output 900rms. you will be fine if you do that. stop worrying about ohm load so much.

you DONT HAVE TO RUN THEM AT 4 OHMS... look at this http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp?Q=2&I=42#results

...its 1 ohm...do that and you be happier :peepwall:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived