has anyone ever heard of this brand or used it

oops double post

sorry

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Is there any real difference between the different colors of wire? I personally want to go with the black for a better look, but it's labeled as ground wire rather than power/ground.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Is there any real difference between the different colors of wire? I personally want to go with the black for a better look, but it's labeled as ground wire rather than power/ground.

no the color doesnt make a difference just make sure u dont confuse it with the power

yeah, its good.

ive got 8' of the knu KLMX if you want to try it out for yourself. not as flexible as this one but just so you can see.

$11 shipped. 0 gauge

yeah man id like to try some out my paypal is still working itself out with my bank but send me your account and ill def get that

he cant sell on here yet,.. id stay away

yeah, its good.

ive got 8' of the knu KLMX if you want to try it out for yourself. not as flexible as this one but just so you can see.

$11 shipped. 0 gauge

yeah man id like to try some out my paypal is still working itself out with my bank but send me your account and ill def get that

what do u mean

yeah, its good.

$11 shipped. 0 gauge

what do u mean

he only has 15 posts, you need 150 to sell here. just a precaution against scammers. not that that guy is,

i convincede my grandfather to try some klmx 1/0 in his truck for his big 3, he said upgrading the big 3 cant really do anything and that it was horse shit. $20 and a week later and its a night and day difference. headlights are actually white and shit like that, dash stays at 14.6v constant. he has a 4 channel with seleniums in the doors so it can get loud and not pull too much current, which is good. all in all i personally think knu is the best as far as power wire and distro blocks. rcs's, ehh, i'd rather make my own, but thiers arent bad by any means.

no-matter what you buy from them, you will be happy.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Just be aware, that is Copper Clad Aluminum wire and can only handle 250 amps vs Knu's Kolossus Fleks cable that is Oxygen Free Copper which handles 300 amps.

Both are good wire though and the CCA stuff is not as expensive.

Knu as a company is great. They have excellent speaker and rca cable as well. Can't go wrong with anything they make.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png