Heres a vid I took earlier, some how two wires got crossed so thats why it sounds the way it does, I'll try to take a better one tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD3poNohRag

I phail.

I would check out sundown audio like kranny suggested, they arent expensive and the products kick ass.

Wiring, go to knukonceptz.com.

And a good budget amp, audiopipe 1500.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I've checked out sundowns subs and I'm not going with them, couldn't find anyone that sells them for less than $100. Also I can not find any info on Audiopipe, like who sells it.

Well watching the news I've come to the conclusion that winter is here and the only work I'll be doing to my car will be the maintenice work (I can't spell even with spell check lol). So the system will remain an idea till better weather comes. Which I guess works out better this way, that way I can save and get the right stuff. I'll definatly be checkin out other members builds and trying to learn all I can. Wish I could do some work over the winter, but I'm a wuss when it comes to the cold....if it drops below 50 I'd rather stay indoors. Anyways keep the ideas and tips coming, the fine folks in this forum rock!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok well I said I would give an update when I could. So here's an update. Here in like two weeks when I get back from St Louis for Christmas I'll be picking up a pair of T3 T57C 5x7 speakers for the rear deck. I'll be taking out the small ass enclosure and either tossing it or using it in side as computer speakers or something. Hell I really don't know. I've heard nothing but good things about T3 so I'm happy bout that. If I like them I'll get the 6.5's for the front. It's slowly coming together. Right now with school starting soon-ish, gas prices sucking big time around here and real shitty hours at work this system could take a year to complete. My god thats a long time for a simple set up, but gotta spend my money wisely. When I get the new T3's I'll post a pic or a few.

nice, after i sell all my stuff i should be getting over 500 imma get 3 sets of t3 coax and a t.2000.

yea man tell me about it this is my last week of finals and my fkn last week of work since i work at a schoo sucks!!!

Funky Pup's FTW!!!

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a little excited, I'll be picking my T3 T57C 5x7 speakers tomorrow. Wish I could get the T6C 6.5s for the front also but this place wants 100 for the speakers which is why it took so long to get these. I thought about going with a component set up front, but I'm not sure what that would run me. If anyone knows where I can find a better deal on these speakers please let me know. I'll be sure to post pics of the T3s when I get them, since this thread is lacking build pics lol.

Archived