I feel you had something like that happen to me about 3 months ago and i still think about her and miss her. But like everyone said keep busy and be around family. And find some girl to talk to even if your no going to hit it just talk to, to keep your mind off your ex.

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

how close is keyser to parkersburg?... lol

like 160 miles or 3 hours.

google maps ftw

edit: i've been trying to find the full video to your avatar since the day i first saw it lol

that sure helps depression huh? :drinks: lol

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

you seem like you're still in your 20s, trust. females are gonna come through. especially in college!

plus you seem to like her materials most, her house you describe sounds fkn dope!!!

and if thats the case send me ur 0 gauge. lol

like i said, most girls around here are either taken, whores, or the "independent" type

when it comes to girls im pretty damn picky, who isnt though lol i only really like clean girls (lots these days aren't) what comes first is personality, if they're too in to themselves and take 1000's of duck face pictures with their whore friends, then that kinda lowers my interest in them theres a difference between self confidence and being conceited. i guess one of my most important qualities im looking for is for them to actually want something and to go somewhere in life. i dont like drinking and i dont like smoking (anymore)

and now my craigslist ad is done lmao

btw, im 19, and the house i was talking about was my moms house im thinking about moving into.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

how close is keyser to parkersburg?... lol

like 160 miles or 3 hours.

google maps ftw

edit: i've been trying to find the full video to your avatar since the day i first saw it lol

that sure helps depression huh? :drinks: lol

the girl with the big titties looks like an ex girlfriend from like 3 years ago. lol my god her boobs were great : )

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

i feel the same way, i am only able to date pale/lightskin people. idk why! lol

man u 19 what you tripping on!!!

no kids right? what 'is' you trippin on lol..

`

move with ur moms bigasss house! go out with friends more and trusttttttt forggotten already

I was waiting for this thread. Remember when I said priorities?

You got that shit figured out man! This is a good thing, now dont stop until you reach your goal.

Right now I have NO life. No sex life either. me and my right hand. I deal with it. I work every weekend at night (6pm-4am) and every day of the weekday and go to school mondays and wednesday nights. But Im FINALLY getting my money right and in just a couple months Ill have enough for laser eye surgery which is my goal.

But as for the priorities.....you got that shit handled.

son-i-am-proud.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i feel the same way, i am only able to date pale/lightskin people. idk why! lol

man u 19 what you tripping on!!!

no kids right? what 'is' you trippin on lol..

`

move with ur moms bigasss house! go out with friends more and trusttttttt forggotten already

im still a damn teenie bopper lol no kids (i got a few little stories behind this, but thats for another day lol) and im gonna think out the moving thing a little more before i act upon my depressive, bipolar decisions lol but all the girls in my town are either whore's or whores. plus i know almost everyone of them now. which isnt something i can do. i like to meet new girls i know nothing about and start off that way. it makes it a little easier to open up that way

I was waiting for this thread. Remember when I said priorities?

You got that shit figured out man! This is a good thing, now dont stop until you reach your goal.

Right now I have NO life. No sex life either. me and my right hand. I deal with it. I work every weekend at night (6pm-4am) and every day of the weekday and go to school mondays and wednesday nights. But Im FINALLY getting my money right and in just a couple months Ill have enough for laser eye surgery which is my goal.

But as for the priorities.....you got that shit handled.

but theres always that other half of me that wants to go back and wants to try and work things out one last time just to make sure. even though i'll probably be better off finding someone else, i still get this feeling. and it sucks ass lol half the time im the "what if" sensitive kinda guy and the other times im the "fuck it" ima stab a kitten im so pissed" kinda guy, i just have to train myself to be a certain kind of guy at the right damn time lol

I disregard females now...hopefully you will to.

So did Ricky Martin, Richard Simmons, and Leonardo Dicaprio...just saying...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I disregard females now...hopefully you will to.

so your saying your tugging on the totem pole? or you just dont like either sex? lol

Archived