Xbox vs ps3?

Xbox hands down, dont get me wrong I own the original 60 gig ps3, thats fully backwards compatible since the day it was released.

but

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

thats the ONLY issue i have with the 360... But I got the kinect the other day and it is so sick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Xbox 360 + Kinect FTW. It's nice how the 360 is completely wireless, you dont need to hold remotes or, gadget's or anything to play, unlike the Wii and PS3, Don't get me wrong there nice and all, but 360 is just epicly awesome, Not to mention all the modding you can do, plus all the JTag modding. ( If you don't know what Jtag is on 360, google ftw. ) Were getting a 360 + Kinect for X-Mas, so it's gonna be pimp.

Also, about the online thing, they got a deal going on right now, 100$ For 4 Accounts with 1 year membership. It's a great deal too!

Edited by Katt

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

PS3's move will be able do the same stuff very soon. Already does on a few games. I just really enjoy the dependability from a PS3. I still have a PS1 original that works like new. Went through 2 360s in 4 months and said fuck that. Bought a PS3 and I play her everyday. The 360 is just now coming close to what Ps3 was when it was released...

Edit: I do admit. The kinetic is badddasss right now though. Lol

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

PS3 move uses a controller, it is nothing like a kinect btw... go talk to any gamestop rep they will tell you

Team DC Audio

I have the move. There's a few games that don't require the controller. Nothing like kinectic yet. But the ability is there they just need to put more games out for it. It's weird kinetic and move just playing in front of a camera. Both systems blow the wii out of the water that's for sure

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff