Sonic Electronix

I was wondering if anyone had specs for the older 12" RFP2SVC. The ones from when they still said PUNCH across the cone. I'd especially like to know the ohm rating.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

I was wondering if anyone had specs for the older 12" RFP2SVC. The ones from when they still said PUNCH across the cone. I'd especially like to know the ohm rating.

You talking about this model?

http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/products/product_details.asp?item_id=91809&locale=en_US

The spec's are on the page.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Well mine dont got the fancy silver magnet cover, but yeah. How'd you find that page? I frequented RF's site for month after I got the sub and all I could ever find was the DVC model.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Thank you for find it btw. One more quick question. If I wire a 4ohm in parallel with a 2ohm, what would the rating be? Like, what's the rudimentary mathematical formula for calculating a parallel ohm rating. I know series is one rating plus another rating.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Thank you for find it btw. One more quick question. If I wire a 4ohm in parallel with a 2ohm, what would the rating be? Like, what's the rudimentary mathematical formula for calculating a parallel ohm rating. I know series is one rating plus another rating.

Are you talking about 2 subs? By the way, your amp would see 1.33 ohms, but each speaker would get different amounts of power.

Your formula is (for parallel): Resistance = (Speaker A x Speaker X) / (Speaker A + Speaker X)

Edit for smiley faces in my equation rather than letters... :shrug:

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69