Sonic Electronix

Opinions on the HiFonics amps?

So Ive been thinking of buying a Hifonics HFi2000D monoblock amp for 2 12" memphis pr's. Theyre about 500watt rms each and Im only running half of a 2 channel rockford fosgate 500 punch to them. Being as it seems like one side of my amp fried or something.

Is there going to be a significant difference in the sound quality coming from the hifonics amp, Ive heard theyre good for theyre price but to kinda stay away from them.

Whats your opinions on this, or any hifonics for that matter.

Hifonics is an ok brand, but the hifi have to be the worst line ever. I have installed these for budget builds, and I have facepalmed so many times. I would stay away from anything hifi.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Hifonics is an ok brand, but the hifi have to be the worst line ever. I have installed these for budget builds, and I have facepalmed so many times. I would stay away from anything hifi.

i think the hifonics brutus is alright and probably the maximus and colossus, these are the only amp lines of hifonics that ive personally heard and ive been told they do rated.. but again its noy my personal experience with their ratings, but the people i know who have used them like them

I like the older hifonics amps, but hifi sucks. Some of the new brutus ones are good, but for the price you can do better. I LOVE MY 2005 BRUTUS. Thing takes low voltage like a champ :lol:

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

I like the older hifonics amps, but hifi sucks. Some of the new brutus ones are good, but for the price you can do better. I LOVE MY 2005 BRUTUS. Thing takes low voltage like a champ :lol:

my 2005 brutus sucked lol. i had a 1605d.

Archived