Sanitarium Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 No one recommends AQ? It would really depend on the vehicle, but 4 AQ 15's get loud as you could ever want, ask me how I know....LOL Actually 4 DC's would get louder... Ask me how I know... LMAO, just wait once you see my new numbers on 12 volts too.... 12 volts and 1/4 the wattage matching numbers with boilermaker lol. GO AQ!
LT.Smoke Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 I would look into like some DC level 3 15's or Sundown SA 15's or even the Zv2 15's and some Sundown or AQ amps Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Sanitarium Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 12 volts and 1/4 the wattage matching numbers with boilermaker lol. GO AQ! Funny you keep running your mouth. I did my numbers sealed up on the dash, @13.5V... And those aren't my final numbers, let me get my windshield to hold and I'll pull 163/64 ALL DAY!!! Not trying to knock AMI, but he didn't put up the same numbers as me... So, I'm not real sure why you keep saying this... just to fuck with you. as i've explained in chat with ya. chill out and have a beer bro, i'd buy you a round if you lived closer. mad respect for your build and what it's capable of.
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 I'd like to see somebody get a pair of Warden 21's with some real power on them, maybe 5k per sub. "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
coobies5 Posted December 8, 2010 Report Posted December 8, 2010 LMS Ultra 18" (2) 12" Xcon's/ 18" btl/saz3000d /pioneer deh-p5100ub/RF T1652-s/sax 125.2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.