Oh, a Dodge Intrepid. Those things are boats

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

my friend and i built a box for his 2001 grand am and we fit 2 15s in it and didnt not have to build inside the trunk im not sure what the cu in are of that box but here is a pic of it. the one on the left also fits in his trunk.

joeysubs4.jpg

my friend and i built a box for his 2001 grand am and we fit 2 15s in it and didnt not have to build inside the trunk im not sure what the cu in are of that box but here is a pic of it. the one on the left also fits in his trunk.

joeysubs4.jpg

The box on the left was about the size of the box for my 1 15, except it was like 3-5inches taller than the box on the left.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

if i was you id look for a car that has fold down rear seats ........you could seal the box from the trunk that way you would only be pressizing the cabin and you subs would get louder

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

the rear seat folds down on that car also. but i was talking about the box on the right. the one on the left is one that was bought for his old subs. we made the one on the right.

the rear seat folds down on that car also. but i was talking about the box on the right. the one on the left is one that was bought for his old subs. we made the one on the right.

Is your box ported, definatly doesnt look like enough space for a pair of 15's ported, my box was the biggest you could fit, firing into the cabin sealed off from the trunk, I had to take off the taillights to get the extra inch of clearence to sqeeze it in there.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

if i was you id look for a car that has fold down rear seats ........you could seal the box from the trunk that way you would only be pressizing the cabin and you subs would get louder

As much as I would like to do that, it needs to seat 4, while having trunk space as I carpool to school allot. I am looking for a car that can do this and that I can bump in.

As for rear seats, I was looking for a trunk pass-through, like the one seen below(it can be smaller). Does the grand am have something like that? I plan on porting it into the cabin via a square port.

rear_seat_passthrough.jpg

no the whole rear seat goes down. but it goes down 1/3 and 2/3

no the whole rear seat goes down. but it goes down 1/3 and 2/3

How about the nissan maxima?

By the way, I found one on CL

Link

Let me know what you think

And another one that I am more inclined to pick than the one above because it is a manual transmission

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/ctd/2093953990.html

Edited by Christopher

that cl thing is a scam hahah, they're all over my local cl...and if all you're really needing to put in is 2 12's i'd do a grand prix, orrr....a passat has good room and i know it has a fold down piece thing for cupholders or w/e that goes to the trunk

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress