Jump to content

Black Ops Shoot em up showdown


Recommended Posts

Posted

Guys dont forget to post up your gamertags so I know who im adding damn it. I dont know hwo to stream it so if one of you damn kids with all that free time on your hands does get at me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Dwright Ill edit my original post and see what we get.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Dwright Ill edit my original post and see what we get.

Thanks!! :friends:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Guys dont forget to post up your gamertags so I know who im adding damn it. I dont know hwo to stream it so if one of you damn kids with all that free time on your hands does get at me.

thatd be me

mJzD9.png
Posted

L0udd F150

The "0" in loudd is a zero if anyone wants to add me

I think I'm already on n8s friends list

Edit:

Don't let JG23 play!!!

He will pwn us all

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

L0udd F150

The "0" in loudd is a zero if anyone wants to add me

I think I'm already on n8s friends list

Edit:

Don't let JG23 play!!!

He will pwn us all

that carroot1 kid is pretty fucking good too. Goddamn teenagers.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

L0udd F150

The "0" in loudd is a zero if anyone wants to add me

I think I'm already on n8s friends list

Edit:

Don't let JG23 play!!!

He will pwn us all

Haha I'll take it easy on u or I'll jus b on ur team. Lol

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Posted

L0udd F150

The "0" in loudd is a zero if anyone wants to add me

I think I'm already on n8s friends list

Edit:

Don't let JG23 play!!

He will pwn us all

that carroot1 kid is pretty fucking good too. Goddamn teenagers.

Now that I've made the 21 I think I can say that :P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...