im not sure this is in the right section or not, but im having a hard time finding out something. I need to know, on an EG hatch, or any 92-95 civic, what the ohm reading for the fuel sending unit is? if anyone knows, or has a good idea of how to find out, i would really appreciate it. im going to start building my dash soon, need to get my gauges ordered. Thanks in advance guys! sorry if this is in the wrong section... :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

haynes manual should have it in there. you drive a honda, you should have a haynes manual. or atleast a pdf version of it lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

• 2 weeks later...

im not sure this is in the right section or not, but im having a hard time finding out something. I need to know, on an EG hatch, or any 92-95 civic, what the ohm reading for the fuel sending unit is? if anyone knows, or has a good idea of how to find out, i would really appreciate it. im going to start building my dash soon, need to get my gauges ordered. Thanks in advance guys! sorry if this is in the wrong section... :popcorn:

i also have a question. i have a 95 civic d16z6 vtec. its the canadian built car. im hearing that this is the same as the si in america is this true?

the right way to find out would be to drop the tank and take out the sending unit and grab a multi meter ground one of the leads the other lead to the sending wire and move the float up and down to see were the resistance is at when its empty and full

cowboys_logo.gif

* Empty 105-110 Ohms

* Half-Full 25.5-39.5 Ohms

* Full 2-5 Ohms

Look correct to me...

the right way to find out would be to drop the tank and take out the sending unit and grab a multi meter ground one of the leads the other lead to the sending wire and move the float up and down to see were the resistance is at when its empty and full

YOu don't have to take gas tank out to check the resistance of the sending unit, unless you looking to do more work.. LOL

* Empty 105-110 Ohms

* Half-Full 25.5-39.5 Ohms

* Full 2-5 Ohms

Look correct to me...

YOu don't have to take gas tank out to check the resistance of the sending unit, unless you looking to do more work.. LOL

now to check the resistance but to check where its at full or empty

cowboys_logo.gif

i also have a question. i have a 95 civic d16z6 vtec. its the canadian built car. im hearing that this is the same as the si in america is this true?

If it's a true Canada car and it's final destination was Canada then yes the 1992-1995 civic si is the same as the usa ex.

Edited by doug118

I build/toy with hondas on the weekends and that's the ohms I got. They are 100% correct. If your in Louisiana come check out my builds

YOu must be Honda-tech useer..